Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Soccer Manager

It's not intentional! lol they were my lower-rated players. Had to kinda get rid!

I accepted Burnley's offer for Leon Barnett. He's alright.

I was only joking lol

Just unlucky. Hoefkins was my captain and playing well.

Hows Leon Clarke?

I was only joking lol

Just unlucky. Hoefkins was my captain and playing well.

Hows Leon Clarke?

He hasn't actually played >_<

He was on the bench for my last game, and I had to change my formation to one up front with an Attacking Midfielder just behind. Might get a couple of cup games :).

He hasn't actually played >_<

He was on the bench for my last game, and I had to change my formation to one up front with an Attacking Midfielder just behind. Might get a couple of cup games :).

All good, I didn't expect you to play him as he wasn't the best rating. :thumbup:

Yeah more of a back-up to be honest. Having said that though he's only four points off my top striker.

Managed to get koller in who is decent but old. Bojan finally scored his first also.

Happy with my first 2 results for Hull. Weakened team against Man City only narrowly losing 3-2 and my ull strength team drawing 2-2 with top of the league Manure.

Preston on the other hand are shit. Lost 4-0 to Swansea.

Archived