Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Soccer Manager

Dan accept my loan off for Treacy in 3588 asap please. Need him to boost my squad size so i can sell Folan.

Sure you can have him, a player of that quality won't cut it in my team but I'm sure he'll find his level with you Smuts. :whistle:

Saying that I've just lost to Brighton on penalties in some cup competition. :crylaugh:

Sure you can have him, a player of that quality won't cut it in my team but I'm sure he'll find his level with you Smuts. :whistle:

Saying that I've just lost to Brighton on penalties in some cup competition. :crylaugh:

It's for my Hull team lol Down to 21 players and have sold Folan but need a 21st player before the deal goes through.

You need to bring in someone before you sell if our down to the min. I schoolboyed that earlier.

I did - the loan came through last night and the transfer would have completed this morning.

Unless you mean - when i accept the transfer i must have 22 players?

I did - the loan came through last night and the transfer would have completed this morning.

Unless you mean - when i accept the transfer i must have 22 players?

Ahh thats where you went wrong. I learnt the hard way myself. Loan players don't count as a squad player because they can be called back anytime. You have to physically have 21 players who are owned by you.

I made sure I had 22 players at all times so I can always bring one in and take one out.

5th win on the trot from bottom to outside playoffs. :thumbup:

Smuts now rock bottom :giggle:

Bakey just seen ive got you in the cup.

Is that BHA because they are renound for giant killing. Beat Sunderland 1-0 :D

But both sides lost once again and QPR lost in the cup.

Did anyone get a player rating increase with the updates in south american players?

Is that BHA because they are renound for giant killing. Beat Sunderland 1-0 :D

But both sides lost once again and QPR lost in the cup.

Did anyone get a player rating increase with the updates in south american players?

Oh fook, there goes half my golden oldies either to retirement or there ratings are going to drop like flies.

I can't access gameworld. Get this message.

This Game World is temporarily disabled

Oh fook, there goes half my golden oldies either to retirement or there ratings are going to drop like flies.

I can't access gameworld. Get this message.

So do I. But Rodriguez my 17 year old columbian went up from 76 to 78 and my 19 year old striker Bou changed position from striker to AM/RM so i am now lacking in strikers. :angry:

So do I. But Rodriguez my 17 year old columbian went up from 76 to 78 and my 19 year old striker Bou changed position from striker to AM/RM so i am now lacking in strikers. :angry:

Thank fook none of mine have changed.

Archived