Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Soccer Manager

One of my players is retiring at the end of the season. :( I have no more money left and when he leaves I will be under my minimum squad requirement. What will happen?

One of my players is retiring at the end of the season. :( I have no more money left and when he leaves I will be under my minimum squad requirement. What will happen?

I have no idea.

Only thing I can assume will happen is that you mioght get a warning to sell some of your players.

Transfer list some players - some abstract unkown club will ptu a bid in. Accept that bid.

Get some free agents/really cheap players.

I have no idea.

Only thing I can assume will happen is that you mioght get a warning to sell some of your players.

Transfer list some players - some abstract unkown club will ptu a bid in. Accept that bid.

Get some free agents/really cheap players.

But I can't sell any players because im at the limit of 21 already. So if I have a player retiring that will bring me to 20.

I have a bit of money in the balance but no transfer budget.

Anyway I will wait and see. ;)

Jehst, you got any players loaned out? You could recall them?

Oh yeah forgot I had Leon Clarke at FoxForever. But I have two of his players so would be a bit cheeky.

Oh yeah forgot I had Leon Clarke at FoxForever. But I have two of his players so would be a bit cheeky.

To be honest, he's not getting in my squad :|. So you can happily terminate his loan if you need him back :). Keep the 2 players you have as well :thumbup:

To be honest, he's not getting in my squad :|. So you can happily terminate his loan if you need him back :). Keep the 2 players you have as well :thumbup:

Oh nice one but it's not necessary yet as the player retires at the end of the season so keep him for the time being. Cheers anyway. :)

Jackson and Weston have been transfer listed at 650k.

Feel free to make offers.

I see you have finally gone to the darkside. Ive seen those two golden oldies youve signed. :P

I see you have finally gone to the darkside. Ive seen those two golden oldies youve signed. :P

They're not that old, at 35.

lildave3 etc were signing all 38/39 yo's. Always going to fail.

Vio and Alpay have got a few years left in them yet. And my side is so young that only today have I got my first NMF player, Clement.

:P

They're not that old, at 35.

lildave3 etc were signing all 38/39 yo's. Always going to fail.

Vio and Alpay have got a few years left in them yet. And my side is so young that only today have I got my first NMF player, Clement.

:P

lol what team is lidave? Ive got a few in the latter ages but fook it, if they all retire I will bring more oldies in. :D

I was wondering how people get nmf players?

Luckily ive got a squad with all around 85 or above so I rotate them around for each game. The oldies fitness hangs but if you have two squads of them it does the trick lol

lol what team is lidave? Ive got a few in the latter ages but fook it, if they all retire I will bring more oldies in. :D

I was wondering how people get nmf players?

Luckily ive got a squad with all around 85 or above so I rotate them around for each game. The oldies fitness hangs but if you have two squads of them it does the trick lol

He's Cheltenham, 4th div.

I haven't got a squad, that's the problem. I've got all kinds of shit.

Luck swung my way this evenin with a 5-0 win for QPR who where beat by the smae team in the cup on monday.

And BHA also won 2-0 a brace for the 17year, ex-Atletico Madrid player.

:D:D:D:D:D

To be fair, you shouldn't be getting any NMF players... I don't ever have one throughout an entire season...

Basically what you have to do is make sure that you rotate the players after every game. You really need 2 teams ready to play, then none of them will get tired and you'll always be fielding a strong side.

To be fair, you shouldn't be getting any NMF players... I don't ever have one throughout an entire season...

Basically what you have to do is make sure that you rotate the players after every game. You really need 2 teams ready to play, then none of them will get tired and you'll always be fielding a strong side.

Yep not had one yet, I see everybody else does but like you said I rotate every game if fitness is below 90 per cent even if ive got a weakend team.

Got Liverpool in the cup next, won again last night. Think thats 5 or 6 wins on the trot not counting the friendly against NSL.

From bottom to just outside play offs. If I had them for the first five games we would be top easy. :cool:

Archived