Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Soccer Manager

Mug that off and join the fun in 3630 with the big boys.
Will look into that, I feel I owe the Gills a run out now though.

Yep theres a few teams currently unmanaged. QPR, Bristol City, prob more.

Just took over at QPR in 3630. I'm also WBA in 3630 too :P

2 different email accounts :)

:D

Shame ive just played QPR twice recently.

The league is stupidly tight. Two points separating 16th and fourth I think.

Ive got your West Brom team in a cup match the game after next. Im guessing Hoefkins (sp) and Kim will be up tied :dunno:

Cheat.

Now you can just ship all your good WBA players to QPR etc :P

Nope...WBA squad is small so need all the players.

The only players I'll loan out are the players who were already out on loan, like Neil Clement who got called back to me by someone...

Nope...WBA squad is small so need all the players.

The only players I'll loan out are the players who were already out on loan, like Neil Clement who got called back to me by someone...

:P

Yeah, he lost match fitness very quickly, and I wanted Anichebe from my mate at Everton.

He also said he'd loan me a defender, but he hasn't got round to doing it.

How do you get offered jobs?

Do well at your current club I think.

Just been offered the Tranmere job who are 5th in League One, so I took it and sent my three loanees back to their clubs from my old Yeovil team (Who I guided to 2nd place in League Two) and i'm hoping they rejoin me at Tranmere.

And i'm unable to buy a player I released from Yeovil hoping to sign at Tranmere . <_<

Just been offered the Tranmere job who are 5th in League One, so I took it and sent my three loanees back to their clubs from my old Yeovil team (Who I guided to 2nd place in League Two) and i'm hoping they rejoin me at Tranmere.

And i'm unable to buy a player I released from Yeovil hoping to sign at Tranmere . <_<

I just left Tranmere as was offered the Leicester job. Look after me boys!

Ah yes - After a four game winning streak I got offered your crappy Yeovil job, who have no money. I chose to stick with Northampton, considering I'm only 2 points behind and as you pointed out, you got rid of most of their good players. (Although Wealie's still there!)

Ah yes - After a four game winning streak I got offered your crappy Yeovil job, who have no money. I chose to stick with Northampton, considering I'm only 2 points behind and as you pointed out, you got rid of most of their good players. (Although Wealie's still there!)

Big game this Wednesday.

Another win with Blackpool, miraculous stuff, still plugging away at the top of the league. :D

Got you up next.

Lost to foxforever 1-0 last night. How come Hoefkins and Kim weren't cup tied :dunno:

Archived