Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Soccer Manager

• 1 month later...

Think I might just bump this.

It's the end of the first season in gameworld 3630, and I'm hoping some of you will join again, cause there's very few managers in the gameworld.

Personally, I'm now at Wigan Athletic in the premier league, and there's other premier league teams available, plus pretty much all of the lower league sides.

A couple of teams that got promoted I know used to be managed by people off here.

For example, Preston and Sheffield Wednesday (now both in the top league), Gillingham etc.

Gameworld 3630.

Think I might just bump this.

It's the end of the first season in gameworld 3630, and I'm hoping some of you will join again, cause there's very few managers in the gameworld.

Personally, I'm now at Wigan Athletic in the premier league, and there's other premier league teams available, plus pretty much all of the lower league sides.

A couple of teams that got promoted I know used to be managed by people off here.

For example, Preston and Sheffield Wednesday (now both in the top league), Gillingham etc.

Gameworld 3630.

I might re join Sheff Wed. I kept on forgetting to log in and changing the team last time so gave up in the end.

You say Wednesday have been promoted? No thanks to my third of a season in charge. :D

• 4 months later...

Think it's time for a bump on this.

Still on English Championship 3630, there's still the odd one or two foxestalkers still managing clubs.

Season 2 has just finished, and there are still numerous Division 1 clubs available, plus a myriad of teams in the lower divisions.

Would improve the game greatly if more people wanted to get involved.

For new players, click this link and then register. It's free!

Then when you've done this, click on 'Add new club'. On the far right hand side there's a list of icons, one saying 'Game World Name Search'. Select 'English Championship', Enter the number '3630' and then pick one of the teams available. Feel free to opt for teams from the other divisions as well :)

I'm at Wigan Athletic, so hopefully a few people from here will take an interest and have a go at this, and then lose to me at the DW.

:thumbup:

EDIT: Once registered, I think this should take you to the gameworld ;)http://www.soccermanager.com/select-gamewo...amp;setup=26748

Anybody on Foxestalk is welcome to join my custom league. 'SuperMattyFryatt Premiership'. If you have trouble finding it PM me and I'll get you in. :thumbup:

Whats the GameWorld ID ?

We should make a gameworld for FoxesTalk, see who's best manager!

Im top with City after 3 games in EngChamp5800 Div 2.

Top with Newcastle, nearly finished 1st season in EngChamp 4561 Div 2.

And doing midtable with Milan midseason in 2nd season in WorldChamp 6190 Div1- Won league+cup double in 1st season :)

Guest DavidJCW

Been with my Leicester squad since May now, 82 games and still going strong.

Got promoted from Division 3 to 2 in my first season and got promoted to Division 1 last season... bring on season number 3 in the Premiership which is just starting! :D:scarf:

I'm in English Championship 3595

Been with my Leicester squad since May now, 82 games and still going strong.

Got promoted from Division 3 to 2 in my first season and got promoted to Division 1 last season... bring on season number 3 in the Premiership which is just starting! :D:scarf:

I'm in English Championship 3595

Fantastic stuff mate!

If you fancy a second game on the side, you'd be welcome to join 3630 as well. But I prefer having just the one as well like.

Aye, just realised that after I took them over lol

Can't ditch them now the fans deserve better :scarf::D

Good choice man, new season starts on friday, with the first game on wednesday.

So feel free to make loan offers to Wigan from Friday onwards :)

Whats the GameWorld ID ?

We should make a gameworld for FoxesTalk, see who's best manager!

Im top with City after 3 games in EngChamp5800 Div 2.

Top with Newcastle, nearly finished 1st season in EngChamp 4561 Div 2.

And doing midtable with Milan midseason in 2nd season in WorldChamp 6190 Div1- Won league+cup double in 1st season :)

The gameworld is called SuperMattyFryatt Premiership the number for it (id?) is 31986. Only Lazio free in top division at the mo but still some good sides left in second division if your up the the long term. Boca Juniors?? :thumbup: I am Leicester, recent champions of the second division!!

I'd be happy to set up a foxestalk only league if we have enough managers? would need a list of managers and clubs people want.

I'm also Leicester city in english championship 4503 and now 3630. I'm a bit of a soccermanager.com nerd. Think it's an awesome little website.

Signed up to this on Saturday. Leicester in Division 2. Signed some 85 Brazilian GK from Benfica, Radoslaw Majewski, Armand Traore, David Nugent, Patrik Van Aanholt all free agents.

I laughed when i saw that Neilson is an 84 and Solano an 85. My two best players.

If you're allowed another spot, you're very welcome to join the gameworld me, and a few others FTers are in as well, link here:

http://www.soccermanager.com/select-gamewo...amp;setup=26748

Guest DavidJCW
Fantastic stuff mate!

If you fancy a second game on the side, you'd be welcome to join 3630 as well. But I prefer having just the one as well like.

Will have a look what's on offer and then rip up the leagues! :D

The gameworld is called SuperMattyFryatt Premiership the number for it (id?) is 31986. Only Lazio free in top division at the mo but still some good sides left in second division if your up the the long term. Boca Juniors?? :thumbup: I am Leicester, recent champions of the second division!!

I'd be happy to set up a foxestalk only league if we have enough managers? would need a list of managers and clubs people want.

I'm also Leicester city in english championship 4503 and now 3630. I'm a bit of a soccermanager.com nerd. Think it's an awesome little website.

Maybe you could set up a new topic on here, to see if anyones interested. Id be up for it

Archived