Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Soccer Manager

Cheers matey. Feel free to put a few loan/transfer bids in at Wigan Athletic.

Ok mate.

Got Leicester aswell on a different gameworld :)

just joined this gameworld which most of the people in this thread are on, took over cardiff, can anyone loan me some players?

I'll be happy to loan you someone mate. Mangala maybe? 18 year old 85. Feel free to make bids anyway and I'll decide depending on whether or not I need them. (I'm Wigan).

Why dont someone make a Gameworld just for FT players??

Why not just use the gameworld most of us are now already in, there's only a few non foxestalk managers in it, and people may struggle to keep up to date and active in two gameworlds.

Why not just use the gameworld most of us are now already in, there's only a few non foxestalk managers in it, and people may struggle to keep up to date and active in two gameworlds.

Which GW.. Whats the ID. And are there any decent clubs.

I've got Sunderland in GW 3630... big changes are underway to turn around their miserable fortunes! lol

Really appreciate you guys all joining, definitely livened up the gameworld.

I've got a few players, youngsters in particular I'd love to send out on loan, feel free to make bids those of you in D2 and if they're not part of my plans, I'll send them out.

Guest DavidJCW
Really appreciate you guys all joining, definitely livened up the gameworld.

I've got a few players, youngsters in particular I'd love to send out on loan, feel free to make bids those of you in D2 and if they're not part of my plans, I'll send them out.

I see you're trying to re-create the current Leicester team with a few additions. ;)

EDIT: I've just re-looked at your team and it's not so much a re-creation of the current team any more! lol

Well pumped up for my first match in charge tomorrow!

My starting line up against Bolton will be

GK: Logan 77 (my new Brazilian keeper is only 69% fit :( )

RB: Neilson 84

LB: Berner 82

CB: Shawcross 87

CB: Tunchev 82

RM: Solano 85

LM: Dyer 80

CM: Majewski 85

CM: Oakley 83

ST: Kermo 83

ST: Nugent 85

Still waiting for my free agent bid on Mark Noble (88) to be accepted.

I have a feeling Forest in my league are somehow cheating.

Is it possible for players like James Milner, Nani, Aquilani, Robbie Keane, Downing, Belletti, Givet, Samba, Diaby to somehow become free agents and snapped up by one guy?

I see you're trying to re-create the current Leicester team with a few additions. ;)

EDIT: I've just re-looked at your team and it's not so much a re-creation of the current team any more! lol

I don't think I've got any Leicester players :laugh:

Worth noting I'm at Wigan Athletic mate.

Guest DavidJCW
I don't think I've got any Leicester players :laugh:

Worth noting I'm at Wigan Athletic mate.

Oh... I thought you were at City...

Obviously someone different... is there anyone from FT in Division 2 then or is it just me? lol

Oh... I thought you were at City...

Obviously someone different... is there anyone from FT in Division 2 then or is it just me? lol

Loads of people. lavrentis is at West Brom, KingsLynnFoxes is at Leicester, Leicester944 is at Hull, you're at Sunderland, lcfc bugg is at Cardiff...

Guest DavidJCW
Loads of people. lavrentis is at West Brom, KingsLynnFoxes is at Leicester, Leicester944 is at Hull, you're at Sunderland, lcfc bugg is at Cardiff...

Ah good, just wanted to know whether I've got some FT rivalries coming up this season. :thumbup:

Archived