Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Soccer Manager

Just took over Ipswich. Fairly decent team already and a nice bank balance to play with.

So we've got

NSLL Wigan

Lavrentis West Brom

KingsLynn Leicester

Leicester944 Hull

David Sunderland

lcfcbugg Cardiff

Me Ipswich

Ah good, just wanted to know whether I've got some FT rivalries coming up this season. :thumbup:

We play in less than half an hour! First FT derby of the new season.

Enjoy beating me :P

Just took over Ipswich. Fairly decent team already and a nice bank balance to play with.

So we've got

NSLL Wigan

Lavrentis West Brom

KingsLynn Leicester

Leicester944 Hull

David Sunderland

lcfcbugg Cardiff

Me Ipswich

Dylan is at Blackburn also.

You haven't got him tonight have you? First game starts on Saturday.

Dylan is at Blackburn also.

You haven't got him tonight have you? First game starts on Saturday.

Oh right. Its cuz on my other game i have a game tonight so i kind of put 2 and 2 together...

That gives me time to prepare and grab some players.

Update:

Thrashed Bolton 3-0 at the Reebok.

Of course, Shawcross gets injured <_<

Guest DavidJCW

So we've got

NSLL Wigan

Lavrentis West Brom

KingsLynn Leicester

Leicester944 Hull

David Sunderland

lcfcbugg Cardiff

Me Ipswich

We don't play till Saturday... but hopefully I'll enjoy beating you then. :giggle:

First match of the season tomorrow then in 3630.

Liverpool away for me, will be a tough game as squad wise they're right up there in terms of quality and with a new manager they will put up a bit of a fight. I'd take a point now to be honest.

AmericanScott, I've accepted your loan bid for Ellie. Should I need to recall him because of injuries etc, I'll make sure I give you 24 hours notice (and not on a matchday as it could ruin your tactics etc).

NSLL Wigan

Lavrentis West Brom

KingsLynn Leicester

Leicester944 Hull

David Sunderland

lcfcbugg Cardiff

AmericanScott Ipswich

Dylan Blackburn

DJ Barry Hammond Newcastle.

Just added Mr Cook to the list, forgot about him for a minute there.

Can anyone invite me to a friendly match as i don't know how to invite people myself.

I've challenged you to a friendly on Sunday the 28th, which will appear on your overview page :thumbup:

For future reference mate, to invite someone to a friendly go on:

Calendar > Game World Calendar > Then click on a date which shows a piece of white paper (if hovered over it will say 'you can arrange a friendly on this date' (usually on Thursdays and Sundays) > Choose the team and challenge.

;)

Here is some mini preview for us FTers in Division 2

Cardiff City 82 LcfcBugg

Best Players: Michael Ballack 93, Luis Nani 89, Sol Campbell 88

Sunderland 86 DavidCW

Best players: Lorik Cana 91, Carlton Cole 89, Micah Richards 89

West Brom 85 Lavrentis

Best players: Vagner Love 91, Mauro Zarate 90, Cristian Zapata 90

Leicester City 84 KingsLynnFox

Best Players: Sidney Govou 91, Michael Owen 90, David James 90

Hull City 83 Leicester944

Best Players: Leon Osman 89, Jakub Blaszczykowski 88, Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink 87

Ipswich Town 84 AmericanScott

Best Players: Julio Baptista 90, Jussi Jaaskelainen 90, Alessandro Rosina 89

Sunderland and West Brom for auto promotion with my famous Ipswich beating Hull in the final of the play-offs :)

Here is some mini preview for us FTers in Division 2

Cardiff City 82 LcfcBugg

Best Players: Michael Ballack 93, Luis Nani 89, Sol Campbell 88

Sunderland 86 DavidCW

Best players: Lorik Cana 91, Carlton Cole 89, Micah Richards 89

West Brom 85 Lavrentis

Best players: Vagner Love 91, Mauro Zarate 90, Cristian Zapata 90

Leicester City 84 KingsLynnFox

Best Players: Sidney Govou 91, Michael Owen 90, David James 90

Hull City 83 Leicester944

Best Players: Leon Osman 89, Jakub Blaszczykowski 88, Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink 87

Ipswich Town 84 AmericanScott

Best Players: Julio Baptista 90, Jussi Jaaskelainen 90, Alessandro Rosina 89

Sunderland and West Brom for auto promotion with my famous Ipswich beating Hull in the final of the play-offs :)

Will be interesting watching how the division develops from up here in Division 1. Not only to see how the other FTers are getting on, but I've now got two lads on loan in this division, and I could end up meeting one or more of you in the cup competitions (which would be fantastic).

Will be interesting watching how the division develops from up here in Division 1. Not only to see how the other FTers are getting on, but I've now got two lads on loan in this division, and I could end up meeting one or more of you in the cup competitions (which would be fantastic).

I read your article about taking the cup comps seriously this season.

You have a good team so i don't see why you can't mount a serious challenge.

Where do you think you'll end up in the league?

I read your article about taking the cup comps seriously this season.

You have a good team so i don't see why you can't mount a serious challenge.

Where do you think you'll end up in the league?

Thanks for reading :), I write way too many articles as I take this game way too seriously.

My best mate is at Bolton and watching him win the English Cup last season was a nightmare. So I really hope I can compete in them this season, and hope you guys draw some of the big boys and take them out the cup. :thumbup: Last year I went out first round of the English Cup to Manchester United, and in the English Shield I lost in the 3rd round to Blackburn, after previously beating Dagenham 9-0 :(

In terms of the league, I've got no idea, I'm hoping for top ten as a minimum after finishing 14th last season....but a good start is necessary. Saying that though, my first 8 or so fixtures are horrendous. I've got Liverpool today, before Birmingham (massive rivalry with my mate there), Arsenal, Fulham, Manchester United, Spurs, Man City and then that MASSIVE game with Bolton at the Reebok.

Guys, when the result comes in click score centre, so much more fun to watch the result as it goes.

Just watched my first game of the season, and I think we'll put that down to experience :laugh:

Got dicked 5-2 by Liverpool.

Look forward to playing you all next season.

Guys, when the result comes in click score centre, so much more fun to watch the result as it goes.

Just watched my first game of the season, and I think we'll put that down to experience :laugh:

Got dicked 5-2 by Liverpool.

Look forward to playing you all next season.

Won 3-1.

Sets us up nicely for our tough fixture tomorrow :D

Broke my heart watching that, after all the belief and promise of pre-season.

Going 4-0 down after about 40 minutes was horrendous. First time I've conceded more than 3 in a game with Wigan.

Now got an absolutely massive game with Birmingham City at the DW, who happens to be one of my best mates. The fixtures that follow that (Arsenal, Man Utd, Man City, Spurs all coming fast) mean that failing to win on Wednesday will mean I'll be right in the relegation dogfight for months.

Guest DavidJCW

YES! That's a perfect start... tough one though so well done to Scott who put up a good fight! :thumbup:

Here's hoping we can push on from here to get back to the top flight! :scarf:

Does anyone have a CB that's over 83 rated they would be willing to loan to the foxes?

I'll be happy to loan you Richard Dunne mate (89), but should I pick up a defensive injury or two I'll need him back. Should that happen, I'll give you 24 hours notice though and not on a match day.

Just stick a loan bid in and I'll accept when I go on later.

Archived