Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Soccer Manager

I'll be happy to loan you Richard Dunne mate (89), but should I pick up a defensive injury or two I'll need him back. Should that happen, I'll give you 24 hours notice though and not on a match day.

Just stick a loan bid in and I'll accept when I go on later.

Awesome mate cheers, loan bid made. :thumbup:

Guest DavidJCW
Looks doubtful mate. You'll go up, and I'll probably go down lol

Have faith! ;)

I started one league season by not getting a win in the first 6 games losing 2 of them. At that point it looked like we were going to struggle but I stuck at it and ended up finishing second... we should have even won the league but we blew it at the end of the season! lol

Have faith! ;)

I started one league season by not getting a win in the first 6 games losing 2 of them. At that point it looked like we were going to struggle but I stuck at it and ended up finishing second... we should have even won the league but we blew it at the end of the season! lol

I have a lot of belief in my Latics. Hopefully they can get off the mark tomorrow at home to Birmingham.

Massive, massive game for me. Not only is the manager there one of my best mates at college (so defeat would bring a hell of a lot of banter), but they also seem to be very alike to us in terms of team rating, ambition etc.

I'll be disappointed not to win.

Amazing, amazing, emotional, incredible victory at the DW Stadium this evening.

Beat Birmingham 2-0. Last seasons' top scorer Ludovic Obraniak and striker Marouane Chamakh bagged the goals. Get in Chamakh, first goal for the club after 18 appearances. Was close to crying watching that go in on the score centre.

Onwards and upwards from here I hope, with the next challenge being the apparent juggernaut in Arsenal. They visit the DW on Saturday and hopefully I can make my home ground a bit of a fortress.

Only downside was an injury to my captain Sergi Busquets, who is now out for a month. May need to make a loan signing before the weekend.

Amazing, amazing, emotional, incredible victory at the DW Stadium this evening.

Beat Birmingham 2-0. Last seasons' top scorer Ludovic Obraniak and striker Marouane Chamakh bagged the goals. Get in Chamakh, first goal for the club after 18 appearances. Was close to crying watching that go in on the score centre.

Onwards and upwards from here I hope, with the next challenge being the apparent juggernaut in Arsenal. They visit the DW on Saturday and hopefully I can make my home ground a bit of a fortress.

Only downside was an injury to my captain Sergi Busquets, who is now out for a month. May need to make a loan signing before the weekend.

Well played mate!

I got two 4-1 victories tonight.

4-1 over Barnsley with Ipswich

and 4-1 over Sheff Utd with Leicester.

Guest DavidJCW

Bristol City up next... must win.

I'm putting the Coventry defeat down to a lack of team unity at this point... I've made lots of signings and they haven't gelled yet. :giggle:

YESSSSSSSSSS GET THE fook IN THERE

1-0 win against Arsenal, massive ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT.

Miralem Pjanic, what a legend. Comes in for the injured Sergi Busquets, and then buries the winner against Arsenal. Get in.

He gets injured himself, takes one for the team. So I'm gonna need to loan a midfielder. But fcuk it, we've beaten Arsenal.

Ashley Jupp's Latics Army!! :D

what the hell, some people take this game too serious, i put in an offer for insua and this is what i got:

Whats this stupid deal with Insua, begininning to think this is some dodgy deal. You had better not be cheating or you'll get kicked off this quicker than you can say 'overpriced left back'.

:laugh:

What a ridiculous person the guy is

In tears over this shit :laugh:

Ooohhhh that ain't half made me laugh reading his posts in here.

Hmm, did anyone ask for your opinion on anything?

No, so kindly leave and take your judgemental arrogance with you.

Archived