Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Soccer Manager

Guest Mee-9
You do make me laugh :D

Don't forget to thank 'god' for your next big, emotional win.

Mug.

You sound like a fooking school bully.

Beat Leicester with Hull City (Maintained top of the league)

Drew 1-1 against Liverpool with Everton (Still top of the league)

Mug.

You sound like a fooking school bully.

Beat Leicester with Hull City (Maintained top of the league)

Drew 1-1 against Liverpool with Everton (Still top of the league)

You are the most special, illiterate, hypocritical, indecisive, ass-licking muppet I have ever encountered. You should undoubtedly be in a home/box of some variety.

You are the most special, illiterate, hypocritical, indecisive, ass-licking muppet I have ever encountered. You should undoubtedly be in a home/box of some variety.

Oh, fantastic contribution.

You feel the need to post in a topic you've never posted in before, by insulting someone in relation to a differing of opinions which has absolutely nothing to do with you.

Jog on.

Oh, fantastic contribution.

You feel the need to post in a topic you've never posted in before, by insulting someone in relation to a differing of opinions which has absolutely nothing to do with you.

Jog on.

Are you his carer?

Guest DavidJCW

2-0 loss to Leeds at home tonight... fook me.

I know it's early in the season but Christ on a bike this isn't going to plan... hopefully it'll pick up and by the half-way point of the season it'll have picked up a bit!

Guest Mee-9

This guy knows me better than I know myself.

Why should a friend have the piss taken out of him for his beliefs? Answer me that then big man.

Guest DavidJCW

Oh dear... another loss today... and a bad one. 3-0 to West Brom.

I'll stick with it as I've managed to turn worse things around before but this isn't going too well right now...

Oh dear... another loss today... and a bad one. 3-0 to West Brom.

I'll stick with it as I've managed to turn worse things around before but this isn't going too well right now...

Unlucky mate, seem to be having some good form on here of late.

WBA still second behind Hull.

Guest DavidJCW
Unlucky mate, seem to be having some good form on here of late.

WBA still second behind Hull.

Ah! You're West Brom! Hehe!

Well done... just totally outclassed us it would seem. :thumbup:

Guest DavidJCW

YES! Get in!

With Sunderland in the FT League I managed to win 4-1 against Cardiff! Much better from the lads! lol

As for my Leicester game, things continue to go from strength to strength in that one... two promotions in two seasons and now I'm 8th in the Premiership with only 1 loss from the opening 7-8 games! :D We're just 2 points off 3rd! :scarf:

YES! Get in!

With Sunderland in the FT League I managed to win 4-1 against Cardiff! Much better from the lads! lol

As for my Leicester game, things continue to go from strength to strength in that one... two promotions in two seasons and now I'm 8th in the Premiership with only 1 loss from the opening 7-8 games! :D We're just 2 points off 3rd! :scarf:

Brilliant stuff mate. Had one eye on the results coming in on the score centre, delighted to see Sunderland banging a few away.

Good day for me as well, Marouane Chamakh bagging both goals in a 2-0 win at White Hart Lane. Manchester City next at the DW, before the biggest game of the season. Bolton Wanderers, at the Reebok Stadium. Scum.

Guest DavidJCW

0-0 with Sunderland last night... not bad, I'll take the point but we need to improve if we're to get into the play-offs which is still my aim.

As for my Leicester game, well I'm still marching on and won 3-0 against Sunderland, funnily enough, which moves me up to 6th!!! Stunning start to the season!!! :D:scarf:

Guest DavidJCW

English Shield 2nd Round Draw - away to Sunderland. :|

Gonna be a tough one that, not looking forward to the trip up north.

Bring it! :D

On another note, what's all this about getting the Chelski manager out? If you haven't already seen, it's in the newspaper... bit of controversy. To be honest though, I can't see what he's done wrong.

Bring it! :D

On another note, what's all this about getting the Chelski manager out? If you haven't already seen, it's in the newspaper... bit of controversy. To be honest though, I can't see what he's done wrong.

Yeah my mate wrote that (very poorly) constructed article.

But it's obvious he's cheating. A manager joins Chelsea, within a few minutes one joins Sheffield Wednesday and then a few minutes later another joins Fulham. Instantly a £20m bid from Fulham for Chelsea's Simon Kjaer is offered. Once this deal goes through, the Fulham manager resigns. Who would join a game, sign a player for a massive transfer fee and then leave? <_<

Along with that, a £29m offer for Chelsea's Jefferson Farfan from Sheffield Wednesday...ridiculously high, plus now that's gone through the Sheffield Wednesday manager has quit. My guess is that it's the same manager trying to give himself more transfer options by offering ridiculous bids from other clubs for his own players, which is a form of cheating. But strangely it hasn't been picked up by the SMFA yet, so maybe he's using different IPs but there's definitely something going on.

On the topic of the Cup game, it's a tough one for me. As a Division 1 team once again set for mid-table mediocrity, I really need to try and push on in the cup competitions and try to progress as far as possible, but with a league game two days before and a league game two days later, it's going to have to be the youth lads that take the field at the SOL.

Guest DavidJCW

Yeah my mate wrote that (very poorly) constructed article.

But it's obvious he's cheating. A manager joins Chelsea, within a few minutes one joins Sheffield Wednesday and then a few minutes later another joins Fulham. Instantly a £20m bid from Fulham for Chelsea's Simon Kjaer is offered. Once this deal goes through, the Fulham manager resigns. Who would join a game, sign a player for a massive transfer fee and then leave? <_<

Along with that, a £29m offer for Chelsea's Jefferson Farfan from Sheffield Wednesday...ridiculously high, plus now that's gone through the Sheffield Wednesday manager has quit. My guess is that it's the same manager trying to give himself more transfer options by offering ridiculous bids from other clubs for his own players, which is a form of cheating. But strangely it hasn't been picked up by the SMFA yet, so maybe he's using different IPs but there's definitely something going on.

On the topic of the Cup game, it's a tough one for me. As a Division 1 team once again set for mid-table mediocrity, I really need to try and push on in the cup competitions and try to progress as far as possible, but with a league game two days before and a league game two days later, it's going to have to be the youth lads that take the field at the SOL.

Ah right, well that explains it then... all I was looking at was the prices, which aren't as bad as I thought they might have been. Yes, a bit high but I've seen worse... trust me.

And as for the cup game, well, I'll be fielding my team like I always do! :) Good old rotation! Should be an interesting one!

Archived