Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Soccer Manager

FUUUUUCK.

I need 2 players, STAT!

Sold 2, nearly a third and only brought in 1. Squad size is already the minimum 21!

You want Bojan? 30 million :thumbup:

Bids Made: 13

Bids Recieved: 3

HAHAH

I would loan you Simek but hes a good player and will be in my first team soz. It wont let me reject it until I confirm my e-mail. Still waiting for the confirmation to come through.

This game is quite good. I spent ages doing the tactics and forgot to confirm. Wont be doing that again.

I've already accepted a bid for him and he's on his way to Sport Recife for £5.7 million

Yeah I realised I was to late. I would have bought him as well. Decent stats. Im in desperate need of a left footed central midfielder and a left footed winger.

Ishmael Miller at £4m?

Yep I will buy him but Im having problems with my confirmation email which means I stlll cant make or reject bids at the moment.

I will do an internet handshake that I will buy him once I can.

Yep I will buy him but Im having problems with my confirmation email which means I stlll cant make or reject bids at the moment.

I will do an internet handshake that I will buy him once I can.

Cool Sheff Weds right?

Just in case I accept from someone else thinking it's you

EDIT >> What i'll do is take him off transfer list. Then when you can just put a bid in.

Archived