Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Soccer Manager

Need anyone else? I'm more than willing to help out with loanees! :D:scarf:

:D Thanks, but I think I'm good with the Left back.

I needed an LB because I involved Adam Marciniak (youth LB) in a deal to bring in Borriello. I've got Fabio Grosso but he won't be match fit, so I need a backup for the time being ;)

Yaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

WEMBLEY WEMBLEY

WE'RE THE FAMOUS WIGAN LATICS AND WE'RE GOING TO WEMBLEY

Wow, what a game.

Early goal conceded, looking like it could be a rout.

Just after half time, loan signing David Murphy (You fucking beauty - you're a hero davidjcw) equalised.

Then Yossi Benayoun gave the Reds the lead but 6 minutes from time Daniel Villalba snatched the draw to force into penalties.

And on penos, we sneaked it.

Wigan Athletic v Everton in the final...

Come on you Latics!!

:D

Guest DavidJCW

Yaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

WEMBLEY WEMBLEY

WE'RE THE FAMOUS WIGAN LATICS AND WE'RE GOING TO WEMBLEY

Wow, what a game.

Early goal conceded, looking like it could be a rout.

Just after half time, loan signing David Murphy (You fucking beauty - you're a hero davidjcw) equalised.

Then Yossi Benayoun gave the Reds the lead but 6 minutes from time Daniel Villalba snatched the draw to force into penalties.

And on penos, we sneaked it.

Wigan Athletic v Everton in the final...

Come on you Latics!!

:D

Excellent!!! :D:scarf:

Glad to see Sunderland having some part to play in the final! ;)

That is if you want him for that game. :)

Excellent!!! :D:scarf:

Glad to see Sunderland having some part to play in the final! ;)

That is if you want him for that game. :)

Absolutely man, for sure.

Made such a difference already :D, deserves his place in the final.

Guest DavidJCW

Absolutely MASSIVE win against Burnley tonight as Leeds lost for the second straight game which puts us back in the hunt for 2nd at only 1 point behind them!!! :D:scarf:

It's all starting to hot up now... and some BIG changes are afoot at Sunderland! ;)

Absolutely MASSIVE win against Burnley tonight as Leeds lost for the second straight game which puts us back in the hunt for 2nd at only 1 point behind them!!! :D:scarf:

It's all starting to hot up now... and some BIG changes are afoot at Sunderland! ;)

:D Leeds can go screw, you can definitely snatch that second place man.

I won 2-1 at Manchester City, massive win that keeps me third and in the hunt for second.:)

Oh, and special mention to the lad at West Ham after beating Bolton. You legend, you absolute legend x

Oh, and on another note, I've just loan listed Nikola Kalinic (88) as he's surplus to requirements but I can't sell him yet.

He'll be going on loan for the rest of the season, so if any of you guys from here want him on loan till the end of the season you'll get first refusal ;)

Guest DavidJCW

BACK UP TO 2ND!!! :D:scarf:

Great win for the Black Cats against Forest beating them 2-1 to take back 2nd from Leeds who have now taken just 1 point from 9! :D

17 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses... that's a record which would normally see me challenging for the title, but with Leicester's record of 25 wins and 2 losses from the 27 games and having conceded just 10 goals all season, there's no hope!!! CRAZY STUFF!

-----

On another note, in MY Leicester game, I've just beaten 1st placed Man Utd 3-1 to keep up the pressure on my push for 4th place! I'm still 5th, just 1 point away now. :D:scarf:

---

Congrats to Wigan's NSLL who seems to be masterminding a stunning push for 2nd with them... 8 points clear of 4th now too! :appl:

Guest DavidJCW

Just stared a season as Leicester Boss beat the Sheep at their place 3-0 , Gallagher and Vaughan 2 :D

Currently in second to Barnsley :blink:

Next up Cardiff :unsure:

Nice one! :) Keep up the good work. :thumbup:

BACK UP TO 2ND!!! :D:scarf:

Great win for the Black Cats against Forest beating them 2-1 to take back 2nd from Leeds who have now taken just 1 point from 9! :D

17 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses... that's a record which would normally see me challenging for the title, but with Leicester's record of 25 wins and 2 losses from the 27 games and having conceded just 10 goals all season, there's no hope!!! CRAZY STUFF!

-----

On another note, in MY Leicester game, I've just beaten 1st placed Man Utd 3-1 to keep up the pressure on my push for 4th place! I'm still 5th, just 1 point away now. :D:scarf:

---

Congrats to Wigan's NSLL who seems to be masterminding a stunning push for 2nd with them... 8 points clear of 4th now too! :appl:

Delighted to see your result. I had several loan bids for Kalinic, one of them being Leeds but I rejected them in favour of Leicester. No Wigan player is going to stop you going up...

Fantastic late win for us against Bolton (bastards). Yes Malouda, crucial goal. Between us and Yanited for second place. :D

Guest DavidJCW

Delighted to see your result. I had several loan bids for Kalinic, one of them being Leeds but I rejected them in favour of Leicester. No Wigan player is going to stop you going up...

Fantastic late win for us against Bolton (bastards). Yes Malouda, crucial goal. Between us and Yanited for second place. :D

lol Thanks very much! Hopefully that'll scupper their plans for promotion! ;)

Oh, and on another note, I've just loan listed Nikola Kalinic (88) as he's surplus to requirements but I can't sell him yet.

He'll be going on loan for the rest of the season, so if any of you guys from here want him on loan till the end of the season you'll get first refusal ;)

Cheers dude!

Guest DavidJCW

That's the stuff!!! Just won 3-0 with Sunderland and as Leeds lost, I'm now 4 points clear in second!!! :D:scarf:

Shame to see Wigan passing up what could have been an amazing chance to close in on 1st let alone taking 2nd!

CUP FINAL today.

Come on Wigan, let's beat these Toffee bastards.

First silverware on offer, and we're in the final. Lose tonight and I'll be devastated.

The league looks out of reach, we're out of the shield, so come on boys :fc:

Guest DavidJCW

CUP FINAL today.

Come on Wigan, let's beat these Toffee bastards.

First silverware on offer, and we're in the final. Lose tonight and I'll be devastated.

The league looks out of reach, we're out of the shield, so come on boys :fc:

Good luck!!! :D:scarf:

On a side note, won with Sunderland again on Sat... 1-0 against someone to keep us well in place for 2nd. :D:scarf:

Guest DavidJCW

Congrats Nussul! :appl: Excellent season and a fully deserved cup title to go with it. :scarf:

Here's hoping that Sunderland will be there to take revenge next season! ;)

Guest DavidJCW

3-0 down 1 minute after half-time against Watford... came back to draw 3-3!!! :D:scarf:

I know I shouldn't be this happy, but that's an excellent comeback! :D And what's more, I've stolen 2nd back from Leeds for now! He's hoping I can win the last 5 games and see it out!!! I can't take this pressure!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHH

:trumpet::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::chant::chant::chant::chant:

ENGLISH CUP WINNERS, SEASON 3.

GET THE **** IN THERE :D

CHAMPIOOOOOOONES CHAMPIOOOOOONES

Why did you leave Wigan?? I would take over but I've done so well with West Ham I don't want to leave :unsure:

Archived