Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Soccer Manager

Why did you leave Wigan?? I would take over but I've done so well with West Ham I don't want to leave :unsure:

Wanted a new challenge.

I left a few weeks ago to be fair, and always thought if I won silverware I'd move on.

Now at Gillingham, mid-table in Division 3 :)

Guest DavidJCW

Oh dear oh dear... you didn't even see out the season with Wigan!! :nono:

I was so hoping to make it to the Premiership next season just to have a crack at Wigan too...

Ah well, I'll just have to content myself with doing as well as possible.

Guest DavidJCW

Season with Leicester just ended and we've staved off serious competition to take 4th! What's even better is that Walsall who pipped us to the titles in both Division 2 and 3 in the previous seasons finished LAST and are relegated! HA! :scarf:

Brilliant effort by the team, taking that top 4 spot in the first season of the Champions League being available to claim! :D

-----

As for Sunderland, well we're in decline... bad run in and things aren't looking too good. I see Nussul has decided leave Gillingham yet again to take over at Sheffield Wednesday and more than likely join me in Division 2 next year!!! ;)

Seriously though, gonna be a tight one... hoping for two victories in the last two games to keep our chances alive, not confident though.

Season with Leicester just ended and we've staved off serious competition to take 4th! What's even better is that Walsall who pipped us to the titles in both Division 2 and 3 in the previous seasons finished LAST and

As for Sunderland, well we're in decline... bad run in and things aren't looking too good. I see Nussul has decided leave Gillingham yet again to take over at Sheffield Wednesday and more than likely join me in Division 2 next year!!! ;)

Seriously though, gonna be a tight one... hoping for two victories in the last two games to keep our chances alive, not confident though.

Gillingham didn't seem that interesting when it was official we were in D3 for another year.

Sheff Wed is a massive challenge, and I've got 2 games in the top league to sort us out before we demolish the league next season.

I didn't know it at the time, but I've just realised my first game is at home to Wigan :laugh:. Emotional.

Guest DavidJCW

Gillingham didn't seem that interesting when it was official we were in D3 for another year.

Sheff Wed is a massive challenge, and I've got 2 games in the top league to sort us out before we demolish the league next season.

I didn't know it at the time, but I've just realised my first game is at home to Wigan :laugh:. Emotional.

Yes, I read your newspaper article! :D Was a good read.

As for demolishing the league next year... well if I'm still down there, I'll definitely have something to say about that!!! :D:scarf:

Guest DavidJCW

Just been promoted in 2nd with Sunderland! SUCCESS!!! :D:scarf:

However, I've now been offered the Man City job and I'm unsure as to whether or not to stay at Sunderland and have a crack at the Premiership with them, or go to Man City where they have a lot of good players and no doubt some serious cash will be made available for me over the pre-season break... oh the decision...

What do people think?

Just been promoted in 2nd with Sunderland! SUCCESS!!! :D:scarf:

However, I've now been offered the Man City job and I'm unsure as to whether or not to stay at Sunderland and have a crack at the Premiership with them, or go to Man City where they have a lot of good players and no doubt some serious cash will be made available for me over the pre-season break... oh the decision...

What do people think?

Take the Man City job, and then loan me a 91 for next season in Division 2 :P

Although, I get way too emotionally attached to my clubs, so for me I'd stay put.

Guest DavidJCW

Take the Man City job, and then loan me a 91 for next season in Division 2 :P

Although, I get way too emotionally attached to my clubs, so for me I'd stay put.

That's the problem... I get very attached to the clubs I manage... and I've taken a lot of time to restructure the club and I think it'll do well in Div 1 next year. Then again, Man City is an attractive proposition and I'm pretty sure over the pre-season I will get some cash to spend and sort out the team... oh the possibilities... then again, I may well get that chance with Sunderland!

Guest DavidJCW

Decided to stick it out with Sunderland. I've started to build a strong team here and it should be a decent challenge in the top Division next season. Jumping ship to Man City after just 1 season in charge would be a silly move really as they're in a mess, have no money right now and would need a lot of it to get them into the top 4 which is where I'd expect to finish if I had have taken them over.

Oh well, let's see how I do at Sunderland! :D:scarf:

I wish you well man.

I've just had a meeting with my chairman.

He said if I quit them in 2 weeks too, he will hunt me down. Fair play though, I have just spent nearly 90m on players to rebuild the squad.

Squad looks nice though, and definitely candidates to push for promotion next season.

Guest DavidJCW

I wish you well man.

I've just had a meeting with my chairman.

He said if I quit them in 2 weeks too, he will hunt me down. Fair play though, I have just spent nearly 90m on players to rebuild the squad.

Squad looks nice though, and definitely candidates to push for promotion next season.

lol

And spending how much now!?! £90m on players... blimey... that's a restructuring and a half!!!

Good luck next season! :D:scarf:

Guest DavidJCW

For sure.

Hope we meet in the cups again too. :)

Oh I hope we do... I'm out for revenge this time! :ph34r:

Guest DavidJCW

Looking for a league to rejoin. Any spaces in this one?

More than enough spaces... some in Division 1 and many in Division 2 so the floor is open to anyone who wants to join English Championship 3630.

On a side note, I'm also in English Championship 6182 with Arsenal and there are a lot of really good teams without managers in this league so if anyone wants a 1st season challenge, feel free to join as there are many spaces.

Guest DavidJCW

Don't exist :dunno:

Of course it does! Hehe! Me and several others are in it so it must exist...

More than enough spaces... some in Division 1 and many in Division 2 so the floor is open to anyone who wants to join English Championship 3630.

Just signed up for this, taken control of Bristol Rovers in English Championship 3630.

Not a clue what I'm doing to be honest, but it seemed like fun lol

Guest DavidJCW

Just signed up for this, taken control of Bristol Rovers in English Championship 3630.

Not a clue what I'm doing to be honest, but it seemed like fun lol

You'll get into it... and once you do, there's no stopping it! :D

Welcome to the SM FT team! :scarf:

Guest DavidJCW

And don't forget to join the English Championship 6182 too... would be nice to have some FT'ers on there too! :)

Guest DavidJCW

Loving the new article Mr. Jupp! :D

I have to say, I feel there is potential for a managerial war of words to develop between us should we meet in the coming season! ;)

Loving the new article Mr. Jupp! :D

I have to say, I feel there is potential for a managerial war of words to develop between us should we meet in the coming season! ;)

Absolutely, providing you stay in the cups long enough for us to meet.

:)

Archived