Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Soccer Manager

Guest DavidJCW

Absolutely, providing you stay in the cups long enough for us to meet.

:)

Oooo... first blood goes to you. This is war my friend... war!

Guest DavidJCW

I've just noticed a cataclysmic error on my part.

I've spent the best part of 90 million and have just realised I have no right mid of any form :|

Loans anyone?

Quote from Sunderland manager David C-W on Sheffield Wednesday's summer dealings:

"It's all well and good buying all these players and splashing the cash, but there'll be no team unity, no cohesion and from what we can all see, there's a major problem for them (Sheff Wed) down the right hand side... if he (Jupp) thinks he's going to be able to walk it this season, he's going to have a serious wake up call when the season starts."

----------

lol Seriously though, I'll see if I've got any spare ones and let you know... don't think I do though but I'll have a look. :thumbup:

Where do you get 90 mil from?

I never seem to have any money :/

When a team is managerless, the computer begins the process of buying back all the players that aren't REALLY at Sheffield Wednesday and returning to all real life external clubs, to try and keep the game interesting etc. So it meant that Wednesday had a right shitter of a squad. Lot of money though.

Quote from Sunderland manager David C-W on Sheffield Wednesday's summer dealings:

"It's all well and good buying all these players and splashing the cash, but there'll be no team unity, no cohesion and from what we can all see, there's a major problem for them (Sheff Wed) down the right hand side... if he (Jupp) thinks he's going to be able to walk it this season, he's going to have a serious wake up call when the season starts."

----------

lol Seriously though, I'll see if I've got any spare ones and let you know... don't think I do though but I'll have a look. :thumbup:

Was a bit of a cock-up to be fair.

And the way I see it, if Sunderland can get promoted out of this division then the mighty Owls blatantly can.

Fixtures out tomorrow, bring on a decent cup tie...:fc:

Guest DavidJCW

Was a bit of a cock-up to be fair.

And the way I see it, if Sunderland can get promoted out of this division then the mighty Owls blatantly can.

Fixtures out tomorrow, bring on a decent cup tie...:fc:

Oooo, nasty!

Completely wrong of course... having years of experience, a very good record at virtually every club I go to, a tried and tested method for getting results and good finishes, I'd hardly say Sunderland getting up was a fluke that Sheff Wed should certainly match at least. ;)

Good luck though! :devil:

And yes, looking forward to my Premiership fixtures and two byes in the cup! lol

Guest DavidJCW

I think everyone on here is in English Championship 3630. Wait for someone to confirm it though.

Confirmed. ;)

• 2 months later...
Guest DavidJCW

Anyone still playing this?

I'm still in my 3595 division and doing very VERY well with Chelski... hated taking charge of them and leaving Leicester after 3 seasons and having got them to Champions League football, but it was an offer that I simply couldn't refuse with the players they had over what I had and my resources...

Still with Arsenal too in 6182 and going well... got a freebie Gold Management trial run and have taken charge of England for the World Cup... have made it to the semi-finals so far with Serbia to play for the right to face Portugal or France in the final! Exciting stuff! :scarf:

Guest DavidJCW

I'm ever tempted to get back into this. Would need to be a fresh start though I reckon, in a new gameworld. 3630 served me well.

About to start a new season in English 6182... :whistle:

Guest DavidJCW

As for my current games... well I've started my second season with Arsenal and beaten Hull 3-1 so that's always good.

However, I played Serbia in the World Cup Semi-Final tonight... and lost 1-0. Gutted. Such an anti-climax to lose to a minnow in such an important match. Absolutely gutted.

Archived