Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Soccer Manager

Cool Sheff Weds right?

Just in case I accept from someone else thinking it's you

EDIT >> What i'll do is take him off transfer list. Then when you can just put a bid in.

Yeah Sheff Wed. Im now confirmed the only problem is I had to log out to do this and now when I log back in how do get back into the game world. It just keeps on coming back to my account. Ive looked everywhere I must either be blind or there is an error. It still has my club listed but I can only view squad.

Okay do you see the bar at the top with the tabs 'MY HOME' 'MY FRIENDS' 'MY CLUB' etc...?

Click on my club and then click clubs messages etc. Hover over each tab and it will give you a few options of what you want to see.

Okay do you see the bar at the top with the tabs 'MY HOME' 'MY FRIENDS' 'MY CLUB' etc...?

Click on my club and then click clubs messages etc. Hover over each tab and it will give you a few options of what you want to see.

Yep got it now. Sorry for the dumbness, i realised it still hadn't confirmed. I had no my club option before. Re logged in all good, will put the bid in.

I wanted to sweet talk you into taking Gary Mulligan off my hands.

Pah!

I have Gary Alexander and Elvis Hammond. With Mark Davies supplying. And Matt Heath as my captain.

This club is going a long way.

Pah!

I have Gary Alexander and Elvis Hammond. With Mark Davies supplying. And Matt Heath as my captain.

This club is going a long way.

I've got Filipe Teixeira.

And Luke Moore is on his way.

Loan bid made for Kiely.

Go on then, which one of you wants my Elvis? :whistle:

I haven't received any club messages for Kiely.

Or Olsson for that matter ...

Oh and Nussul, your play-off rivals Shrewsbury wanted Jay Simpson, so I've offered him to them :P.

EDIT: Jehst. Stop making loan offers for players I want. They're mine <_< :P

Archived