Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Soccer Manager

EDIT: Jehst. Stop making loan offers for players I want. They're mine <_< :P

Yep just sent loan deals left, right and centre in the hope one or two might get accepted.

How does it work? Im guessing they will pick your club over mine anyways as your in a higher league?

Yep just sent loan deals left, right and centre in the hope one or two might get accepted.

How does it work? Im guessing they will pick your club over mine anyways as your in a higher league?

Maybe. The recipient of the offer could reject mine and accept your offer. Or reject both. If you accept one the other automatically gets rejected I think.

Basically ball isn't in our court anymore.

Ive not made a loan, unless your talking about Ishmael Miller :dunno:

Ah I just realised you made an offer for Martin Olsson, not my player, Jonas Olsson.

My bad.

Just waiting for the bid from LD3 for Kiely to come through. Unless he has withdrawn it.

I've sent Harsanyi back, he's shit.

On the look out for a decent striker on loan...got anyone for me, those of you in higher leagues?

I can loan you Leon Clarke on a game to game basis. He is my fourth striker in the pecking order so I will probably call him back if needed.

I can loan you Leon Clarke on a game to game basis. He is my fourth striker in the pecking order so I will probably call him back if needed.

Nah, need more security than that really.

LD3/Matt...i've made offers.

I'm prepared to listen to offers for star striker Simeon Jackson.

I wanted to make an offer but it said You can only have one active transfer deal with the same club at one time. You already have an active transfer deal with this club.

Nah, need more security than that really.

LD3/Matt...i've made offers.

Well if you are ever desperate for a stiker then you know where to come. If no one bids for Sodje you can have him on loan.

I wanted to make an offer but it said You can only have one active transfer deal with the same club at one time. You already have an active transfer deal with this club.

Yeah, that's true. Thanks for your interest anyway.

Well if you are ever desperate for a stiker then you know where to come. If no one bids for Sodje you can have him on loan.

Cheers man.

Sorry, Had to reject, Quite like Whitaker myself, was tempted by the winger you offered but no deal.

No worries, feel free to make a separate offer for said winger.

Had an swap deal offer come in from QPR (anyone on here?) for Jackson

FoxForever how much for Andrade Filipe Teixeira?

Hard cash up front and could withdraw a loan offer or two of players your also after. :whistle:

Could help fund your Petrov deal :thumbup:

I haven't received any club messages for Kiely.

Or Olsson for that matter ...

Oh and Nussul, your play-off rivals Shrewsbury wanted Jay Simpson, so I've offered him to them :P.

EDIT: Jehst. Stop making loan offers for players I want. They're mine <_< :P

Turns out I can't make a loan bid for one of your last two keepers. :unsure:

Hard cash up front and could withdraw a loan offer or two of players your also after. :whistle:

He's on loan to me. For the season.

Sorry mate he's already gone out on loan to Gills.

And I've withdrawn a couple of my other offers anyway to help fund that deal :P

And LD3, when I get a new keeper (hopefully Foster on loan or anyone) I can offer him to you...?

Archived