Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Reverend

For those of us with Xbox 360's.....

I thought it would be a good idea for all of us with a 360 and LIVE to post Gamertags and things, to have games against eachother etc.... perhaps even have a PES/Fifa game to rival that of the Foxestalk game!!! This was having noticed one or two posters with gamertags in their signatures, so thought i'd start a thread to put them all in!

Anyone?

Ok, i ll start. My gamertag is Decobluefox

Post away folks.....

People actually play on those things... my word!! :o

Get out Phube. No childrens console players in here thanks :giggle:

And Christoff, i've got it, but i have yet to play on it! :giggle: Hooked on Gears of War. Read a few reviews though, meant ti be good in parts, but mainly not great. I got it cos of the demo i got on Live which i was very impressed with.

Have you got it?If so what do you reckon to it?

Get out Phube. No childrens console players in here thanks :giggle:

And Christoff, i've got it, but i have yet to play on it! :giggle: Hooked on Gears of War. Read a few reviews though, meant ti be good in parts, but mainly not great. I got it cos of the demo i got on Live which i was very impressed with.

Have you got it?If so what do you reckon to it?

By childrens console are you referring Wii, if so.. I will join Phube's Wii gang.

Yes.

Out.

Give it a few months and you'll be bored of the Wii like Phube is pretending not to be.

Never will I get bored of my Wii, I mean with hit titles such as Mario Party and Mario Strikers Charged who can go wrong! Although I have had my Wii since last Christmas, I have never got bored of it..but thinking to myself whether I chose the right console(which I did).

Never will I get bored of my Wii, I mean with hit titles such as Mario Party and Mario Strikers Charged who can go wrong! Although I have had my Wii since last Christmas, I have never got bored of it..but thinking to myself whether I chose the right console(which I did).

You didnt though :giggle:

This is my opinion, but if you give me a Mario Party, or a Gears of War, i'll take the Gears of War.

Give me a Wii sports or a Call of Duty 4, i ll take the CoD4 thanks.

I think the 360 has far more longevity, and if I got a Wii, i'd get bored of it quicker than i will the 360.

In my opinion.

Cue Phube.....

Ye I've got it and it's not great. It's a decent game but it's a game where you either love it or hate it.

But the online is very well thought out

Ye I've got it and it's not great. It's a decent game but it's a game where you either love it or hate it.

But the online is very well thought out

Yeh, i got it for 19 quid on ebay brand new, bargain i thought, perhaps not so much now! I'll give it a chance though.

wen u play xbox live on PES, is it quite jumpy and sometimes skips a couple of frames etc cuz thats wats happening on mine recently.

Gamertag?

And in regards to PES, i think this is the case with most games, i tend to get 1 or 2 lags a match, in theory the only way you wouldnt would be if you and you're opponent had a perfect connection, at a guess?

Archived