Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Reverend

For those of us with Xbox 360's.....

You didnt though :giggle:

This is my opinion, but if you give me a Mario Party, or a Gears of War, i'll take the Gears of War.

Give me a Wii sports or a Call of Duty 4, i ll take the CoD4 thanks.

I think the 360 has far more longevity, and if I got a Wii, i'd get bored of it quicker than i will the 360.

In my opinion.

Cue Phube.....

lol Mario Party 54 or whatever it's up to now is beyond shit.

PrayedManuel is mine but wont be back on till Monday unfortunatley, awaiting delivery of my shiney new computer.

Xbox is still holding up well after the famous Towl Trick, closing in on a month of semi functioning which is twice as long as I expected.

In RE to PES 2008 online it ****ing terrible the old one was so much better. Yes it slowed down a bit but it didn't jerk non stop. I've actually had goals disallowed due to lag as well :angry:

lol Mario Party 54 or whatever it's up to now is beyond shit.

PrayedManuel is mine but wont be back on till Monday unfortunatley, awaiting delivery of my shiney new computer.

Xbox is still holding up well after the famous Towl Trick, closing in on a month of semi functioning which is twice as long as I expected.

In RE to PES 2008 online it ****ing terrible the old one was so much better. Yes it slowed down a bit but it didn't jerk non stop. I've actually had goals disallowed due to lag as well :angry:

I've read a few bits about this towel trick, it seems to work pretty well from what i can gather!

And PES, to be honest i havent really had any problems with lag, get a few lags per game. As for having goals disallowed becuase of that, that is a bastard.

I've read a few bits about this towel trick, it seems to work pretty well from what i can gather!

And PES, to be honest i havent really had any problems with lag, get a few lags per game. As for having goals disallowed becuase of that, that is a bastard.

Hopefully they'll update it fairly soon because the old one was so much smoother.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi all i got an xbox this week and just got on live today my game tag is - leicester fox , my games are dead or alive 4 , gears of war and crackdown not played that much yet but have been on dead or alive most of the day geting my ass kicked. say hello if your about

hi all i got an xbox this week and just got on live today my game tag is - leicester fox , my games are dead or alive 4 , gears of war and crackdown not played that much yet but have been on dead or alive most of the day geting my ass kicked. say hello if your about

that was my gamertag until a month ago, apologies in advance if you get a lot of random people adding you thinking you are me!

itz the bowmans

Only just got my 360 though, play mainly on COD 3 because I'm borrowing it off a mate

Gettin COD 4 soon tho

How do you get your gamertag to show like that as your avatar?

My favorite online game at the moment is Rainbow 6 Vegas,head to head with my brother,oh and track and feild is class aswell.

POAKEY btw

that was my gamertag until a month ago, apologies in advance if you get a lot of random people adding you thinking you are me!

hasnt happened yet but ive only been playing a few days , thanks for the warning , we should all get together for a tournament on something

Archived