Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benjani

What are you eating now?

I've just had a fruit salad my little baby made for me.

I didn't want it, but the honey made a bowl of it for me and wife§1 so it had to be noshed.

Bless her cotton socks.

Awwww, sweet. :P

I always find fruit salad is one of those things that I never really fancy, but I actually quite enjoy when I do get round to it. :)

Had a jar of Uncle Ben's Hot chilli con carne, decided it wasn't hot enough so added some of this to it.

41ZCXRBZFZL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I now feel as though I have swallowed a radiator. The bog roll is in the fridge as we speak.

This made me laugh on FB earlier, you should of mentioned percy porcelain aswell... I had never heard that until today.

This made me laugh on FB earlier, you should of mentioned percy porcelain aswell... I had never heard that until today.

To be honest, it's more of a Rob phrase than anything else. lol

I made the same mistake when I made a curry not so long ago by going overboard on the bird's eye chillies on a Friday night. Let's just say the Ring of Fire chant at the Walkers held extra meaning the next day.

You lot ought to be grateful you don't live in Burton then. Marmite factory and you can stink it in the air most of the day in some parts. I love it but most seem to hate it. I love Burton, it has so many different smells. One minute you can smell sweet n sour chicken ready meals, the next hot marmite. The factories kick off a lovely aroma!

And of course then we got the greatest smell of all. Hops :D