Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benjani

What are you eating now?

Sports Mixture, classic sweets but I think they have very slightly changed flavourin the past 20 years. The black ones have completely changed and I'm not happy about that. Crappy Blackcurrant flavour now.

Can anyone remember what that Germoline flavour chewing gum was called in the late 80's? I loved that and these Sports Mixtures have reminded me of it.

Sports Mixture, classic sweets but I think they have very slightly changed flavourin the past 20 years. The black ones have completely changed and I'm not happy about that. Crappy Blackcurrant flavour now.

The black ones were the best as well. They tasted a bit like sweet charcoal.

Going to Mcdonalds.

I've just realised I've never gone to a KFC, I only went to a burger king for the first time last year (and never gone back), and I probably only go to mcdonalds once or twice a year.

I'm not very American am I?

The black ones are awful :sick: :sick: :sick:

Are you mental?! They were lovely but you had to be in the mood for them. The most unique sweets ever (that I know of)

Microwave kebabs.

It's a new low. :/

I used to eat them 3 times a week. 2 in a pack with a sachet of chilli sauce, they were great munchies when you're on a sesh. The pitta bread used to go rock hard though, but you don't care when you've had 17 buckets back to back!

Fish finger sandwiches! Amazing!

Top dinner. I always have one with salad cream on, one with HP brown and one with Heinz red. Never fails to do the business!

Edited by El Empty

• 3 months later...