Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benjani

What are you eating now?

Crumpets with chocolate spread,

Although my enjoyment of this when I discover that what I thought was the "butter knife" (well in this case "chock spread knife") actually happens to be classed as the "dog food knife" to everybody else inthe house.

No wonder the mutt gets excited whenever I have toast!

Pork pie, german salami, ham, branston pickle, coleslaw, crackers and a lovely bit of stilton. :)

Haven't had pork pie for ages

Stilton,,yukky stuff!

Pork pie, german salami, ham, branston pickle, coleslaw, crackers and a lovely bit of stilton. :)

Haven't had pork pie for ages

Stilton,,yukky stuff!

Just finished off some pork frankfurters in garlic bread.

Went into nandos Sunday. First time for ages and first time in The Granby Street one. Only had a medium hot chicken tho. Wasnt sure what the strengths would be. But I did have the hot sauce. Cost nearly a tenner whereas It would only have cost Around £6 across the road in the Plant.

Just finished off some pork frankfurters in garlic bread.

Went into nandos Sunday. First time for ages and first time in The Granby Street one. Only had a medium hot chicken tho. Wasnt sure what the strengths would be. But I did have the hot sauce. Cost nearly a tenner whereas It would only have cost Around £6 across the road in the Plant.

Nandos is fantastic tho - I'll agree it's a bit dear but it's further up the foodchain than a wetherspoons - great for a one off lunch every now n then

I looked at the prices first in the window and thought that isnt too bad. Then they added a service charge to the bill.

Really?! Had never noticed that, grinds my gears a bit that - I'm all for tipping good service in a restaurant but just to take it when paying in advance I think is a bit cheeky. Bit of a taboo subject though isn't it.

I mean if I get a takeaway - which I often do working in town then they're getting a tip for doing nothing at all, most people won't say anything though for fear of looking like an asshole - having worked in sales it doesn't bother me at all - I'm an asshole anyway!!

Edited by blue-army-andy

Not sure exactly what the charges were for. I may be wrong and they just broke the bill up. Came to just over £9 for a med 1/4 chicken with two sides and endless coke. So the price I saw could have included the extra.s Will have to read the small print next time.