Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

Looks a bit too scripted for me. Borat seems about 50/50, but Bruno doesn't look real enough. :(

yeh, i reckon that alot of it will be like that but his other 2 films have been aswell. Found them both well funny though so ill definately be going to see it

Just watching a re-run of this American reality TV show called I Love New York. It must be the most utterly cringe worthy TV show I have ever seen. I doubt any of them have a brain cell between them, apart from maybe White Boy who seems slightly smarter than the rest, but my Lord, it is awfully embarrassing.

Two Girls One Cu...

Dear God, that's fooking horrible. :sick:

Someone told me to watch that (the sick bar-stewards, they got a slap on the ear), and I got to about 10 secs, soon as I seen brown (the bit I saw looked like fluffy coffee ice cream) I looked away and nearly spewed. Honestly nearly spewed and I not sqeamish. I will never know what happened next. And I had forgot about the experience, so thanks for the reminder :D

Anyone seen one man, one jar?

It makes two girls look like the sex scene outta Titanic.

I not seen it, I daren't. I think I know what happens. But I have seen some reaction vids on youtube. That was enough for me!

The Big Match Revisited from Feb 1979. It's showing us beating the Geordies at Filbert Street. What stood out for me was when I saw a copper walking across the front of Pen 1; I realised then that there were no visible stewards, and there was just the one police officer in view. Then at the end of the game, the kids all running onto the pitch, and nobody stopping them.

I wish I could have gone to the football back then. :(