Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

The women on Ideal World [pick of the day] trying to sell bras and women lingerie - I swear that Asian/black lady or whatever she is, is proper fit like. Her bust is jaw dropping amazing.

I'm a sad fuck for watching such channel, I know.

2 men 1 horse is sick as well lol

Tried that, only lasted up to the point the horse started walking up to the bloke and had to click off because I knew what was to follow. And it was always going to be wrong.

Looked at other reaction videos on Yoo Toob, ended up finding one to Tub Girl.

Now that is another level entirely. That is beyond horrible, the close ups are truly the most disgusting images I've ever laid eyes on. They are bored into my retinas.

EDIT: Scratch that, just seen One Man One Jar. You bastard Shrenchel.

Edited by Bilo

Tried that, only lasted up to the point the horse started walking up to the bloke and had to click off because I knew what was to follow. And it was always going to be wrong.

Looked at other reaction videos on Yoo Toob, ended up finding one to Tub Girl.

Now that is another level entirely. That is beyond horrible, the close ups are truly the most disgusting images I've ever laid eyes on. They are bored into my retinas.

EDIT: Scratch that, just seen One Man One Jar. You bastard Shrenchel.

I heard (on youtute!) that the bloke in that vid died from whatever happened. Serves him right the dirty pervy freak. The world can do without disgusting individuals like that

The women on Ideal World [pick of the day] trying to sell bras and women lingerie - I swear that Asian/black lady or whatever she is, is proper fit like. Her bust is jaw dropping amazing.

I'm a sad fuck for watching such channel, I know.

lol

El-Empty, man, you is a crazy nigga. Me & you need to share a spiff or 5 sometime. :thumbup:

Wolud love to ( as long as it not some kind of set-up for a lynchin cos of my political views! ) :D

I been on a big sesh since 1991, all day everyday for over a decade, but have cut down this year so might not be able to keep up the pace no more

Anyone see Corrie? Kevin's a dirty dog.

It would never have happened if Mollie hadn't lost all that weight. Fiz'll be next, she's definitely gone down a couple of dress sizes. It's all a matter of time.

It would never have happened if Mollie hadn't lost all that weight. Fiz'll be next, she's definitely gone down a couple of dress sizes. It's all a matter of time.

She's still a ginner though. ;)

kinda glad they didn't go for the easy option of CJ's grandson having the 'come back to life' power

Must admit that's what I was expecting when his mum ran up to him, not a bad ep in the end really and a pretty good run overall.