Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

Is anyone gonna watch Jordan spilling her guts for all the nation to see tonight? I feel so bad for her poor kids who will go through so much stick when theyre older due to her public broadcasting sordid details which she really shouldnt.

Its a bit like a car crash I really dont wanna watch but fear I may not be able to stop myself lol

Is anyone gonna watch Jordan spilling her guts for all the nation to see tonight? I feel so bad for her poor kids who will go through so much stick when theyre older due to her public broadcasting sordid details which she really shouldnt.

Its a bit like a car crash I really dont wanna watch but fear I may not be able to stop myself lol

out of respect for her privacy , which she asked us to respect, i shan't be watching

One one side people like Jordan because she has come from the bottom of the barrel and worked her way up from nothing.

On the other side some might see her as a terrible example of a human being, someone is so desperate for fame and fortune she will put everything up for sale, a person with little morals, no class, no talent and someone who would say or do anything just to make a few quid.

I tend to have the second point of view

One one side people like Jordan because she has come from the bottom of the barrel and worked her way up from nothing.

On the other side some might see her as a terrible example of a human being, someone is so desperate for fame and fortune she will put everything up for sale, a person with little morals, no class, no talent and someone who would say or do anything just to make a few quid.

I tend to have the second point of view

I USED to have a lot of time for her in respect of the way shes marketed herself and made millions from basically doing nothing very amazing and thought she was a good Mum before but now I think shes behaved pretty attrociously towards her Husband and her kids and used them to further her seemingly neverending need to be in the public eye. Im sure she does have her good points (No pun intended!) but shes let herself down too badly now to get any sympathy/respect from me anymore.

Nope.