Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

Surprisingly, I disagree :P

You need to see him interviewed more :whistle:

I think he always looks really comfortable and finds being interviewed easy and therefore watching his interviews becomes easy.

Thought the narrator of that program did a good job too, he was obviously out of his comfort zone but embraced it and in the end came out a big fan.

Not now exactly but going to force myself to watch Wounded on BBC1 at nine even though I know its going to be heart wrenching stuff I feel its something I should be seeing and appreciating what these guys have sacrificed. Even the ads make me cry :cry:

Not now exactly but going to force myself to watch Wounded on BBC1 at nine even though I know its going to be heart wrenching stuff I feel its something I should be seeing and appreciating what these guys have sacrificed. Even the ads make me cry :cry:

I know I should, but I can't. I just can't. :nono::cry:

I know I should, but I can't. I just can't. :nono::cry:

Not at all, its too much to bear I know. :cry:

My Sons friend is back over there and loves it, my lad says if his job does go due to the recession then hes wanting to join up which scares the living shit outta me :(

My Sons friend is back over there and loves it, my lad says if his job does go due to the recession then hes wanting to join up which scares the living shit outta me :(

Must admit, I'd be terrified if someone close to me joined up. :/

My brother was over there ages ago around when it first started and my mum found it hard to deal with I think. She watched the TV to see if he was on it and stuff like that. He has made a great career out of it though and is now on something like 40-50k a year working for Nato. If you push forward you can go pretty far in a Army career. However my brother did say to me that if i go to join the forces he would never tell me to join the Army but instead to go in the Navy.

My brother was over there ages ago around when it first started and my mum found it hard to deal with I think. She watched the TV to see if he was on it and stuff like that. He has made a great career out of it though and is now on something like 40-50k a year working for Nato. If you push forward you can go pretty far in a Army career. However my brother did say to me that if i go to join the forces he would never tell me to join the Army but instead to go in the Navy.

I cannot imagine how any Mother copes with having a Son/Daughter out there. We worry sick about his friend when hes there coz hes like part of the family.

These lads are just babies :cry: