Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

Caught up on:

True Blood(AMAZING)

Generation Kill(Amazing apart from the product placement, subway and pizza hut in the middle of the Iraq desert for fucks sake.)

They do have Pizza hut in Iraq, well on the US base's.

Watching Black Hawk down awsome film!

They do have Pizza hut in Iraq, well on the US base's.

Watching Black Hawk down awsome film!

lol I know, its just blatant product placement sometimes annoys me.

How are you finding generation kill? I think its fantastic, the most real war drama ive watched so far, HBO are really impressing me of late.

lol I know, its just blatant product placement sometimes annoys me.

How are you finding generation kill? I think its fantastic, the most real war drama ive watched so far, HBO are really impressing me of late.

Yea i think its brilliant, i have the box set of it aswell it only gets better. Havnt watched the last episode yet though.

If you like Generation Kill, you might like band of Brother thats fantastic its made by HBO aswell.

Yea i think its brilliant, i have the box set of it aswell it only gets better. Havnt watched the last episode yet though.

If you like Generation Kill, you might like band of Brother thats fantastic its made by HBO aswell.

Band of brothers was one of the first american series I watched.

Loved it.

They are making a new one, The Pacific i think its called due to come out in 2010.

ahh ive heard about this, sounds interesting. HBO weren't really on my tv radar until this year but they are my favourites now, I like how everything is more cinematic than television.