Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

Watched it for the first time, it was average at best but I've never been a fan of those kind of working class sitcoms, the royal family springs to mind, even though they're comedies I find them a little depresing.

simple things for simple minds ;)

Derek Acorah's Quest for Guy Fawkes.

After witnessing Dezzas skills at contacting Jacko I need more and have switched to Living 2+1 to see if he can talk to Guy (or hopefully get possessed by him).

Not watching Friday Fight Night on SkySports1? Sexton against Rogan at the moment.

Jools Holland and his magnificent programme of joyful tunes.

Eric Mongrain FTW

Jayt z ,foo fighters what noere could youy want.

Fantstice.

Come oen Leicester!1!1!!

srtarveing.

Ialsko feel abosltuely

Ive alerreayd h ad toast and mufin now i ol;m stilll hunfgayr.

Edited by maddog

Jayt z ,foo fighters what noere could youy want.

Fantstice.

Come oen Leicester!1!1!!

srtarveing.

Ialsko feel abosltuely

Ive alerreayd h ad toast and mufin now i ol;m stilll hunfgayr.

Christ. I've drank 10 bottles of Kingfisher, absolutely raped a curry and am now drinkng my house dry of spirits, but still nothing.

I want to be where you are.

Christ. I've drank 10 bottles of Kingfisher, absolutely raped a curry and am now drinkng my house dry of spirits, but still nothing.

I want to be where you are.

Teurust em you doenyt.

NBeacueause i' m gogint to bre sikc soon. amd tio woint be very nmicve at alsl tabouys/.

Lreet me tjust sysay somethging, IT;s taken me abtity 24 years to sding in becaeue i kep emistsplleing kemry poseaswordk.

I coudl wease r i haead some sorrt fo tigret sousnbed outsider,. YEs tata tighet.

S iti went out of ytjhe paoitio to invetsiogate, adn as far as i'mbv awyawqrw it's fooking frewwzazing tonight.

Anyways both cats are safeui i thjoibnk nsd veeryothings finre.

The tuihger must have beenjy onet ohgthrem aleiothtough i coulertg wreawere there awqe as a tigjhter outside.

A forking ticketger in lseicester, a tigher!q1!!1

Lreet me tjust sysay somethging, IT;s taken me abtity 24 years to sding in becaeue i kep emistsplleing kemry poseaswordk.

I coudl wease r i haead some sorrt fo tigret sousnbed outsider,. YEs tata tighet.

S iti went out of ytjhe paoitio to invetsiogate, adn as far as i'mbv awyawqrw it's fooking frewwzazing tonight.

Anyways both cats are safeui i thjoibnk nsd veeryothings finre.

The tuihger must have beenjy onet ohgthrem aleiothtough i coulertg wreawere there awqe as a tigjhter outside.

A forking ticketger in lseicester, a tigher!q1!!1

That is actually fantastic.

Drink some water. :)

Not watching Friday Fight Night on SkySports1? Sexton against Rogan at the moment.

No, the Mrs won't let me watch boxing 2 nights on the trot so I've just gotta settle for tomorrow on Box Office! Canna wait, nice and early aswell which is a bonus. :D

Might try and catch the repeat of Sexton Rogan in the morn if it's on.