Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

Ooooh uckin ell I can't breathe. Me Mrs is watchin Corrie and that Theresa just cracked me up.

Steve McDonald behind the bar : "Do you want another"

Theresa "Just a minute, I've gotta go and shake me lettuce" and she got off her barstool and went to the bog lol

Did you watch Hattons brother just now on friday live fight night?

Ended in a draw. Great entertainment with Hatton and Ndou arguing at the end over who won it. Hatton not a happy man sayng if there was a rematch in SA he would have no chance with the judges as he should have won it tonight.

Edited by Jehst

Did you watch Hattons brother just now on friday live fight night?

Ended in a draw. Great entertainment with Hatton and Ndou arguing at the end over who won it. Hatton not a happy man sayng if there was a rematch in SA he would have no chance with the judges as he should have won it tonight.

Not allowed to watch boxing tonight. Me Mrs is playin Godfather on PS2 on the tele!

Would of liked to watch that one. I've hardly seen anything of the young Hatton, is he any good? Is he in Khan's weight category, I think I heard he was once :dunno:

Not allowed to watch boxing tonight. Me Mrs is playin Godfather on PS2 on the tele!

Would of liked to watch that one. I've hardly seen anything of the young Hatton, is he any good? Is he in Khan's weight category, I think I heard he was once :dunno:

Shame, you missed a simultaneous knock out between Renda and Samuels. Both punched each other at exactly the same time and hit the deck. I'm sure it will be on youtube by the morning as it was a 1 in a million.

I just don't get it, can't get in to it for love nor money.

US Office - Series 6, Episode 9.

I dont get it either, however it did lead to the first funny moment in family guy for months when peter recked Cleveland's house again and an empty bathtub fell out and peter just says, "Oh yeh cleveland moved".

I just don't get it, can't get in to it for love nor money.

US Office - Series 6, Episode 9.

Just watched this myself, I absolutely love the start with Dwight. But other than that I have found series 6 (besides the wedding) very dry and it seems as if they are trying too hard, maybe it will pick up though.