Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

No.

But I will now.

And it came as no surprise to me that you'd be watching this too :D

am i that predictable? ;)

the book though is great, it's a bit of a slow starter (but cornwell's tend to be) and it's obviously completely made up (but with some real facts, such as an archer buried near the stones) it's one of the best things i've ever read (which isn't that many :blush: )

am i that predictable? ;)

the book though is great, it's a bit of a slow starter (but cornwell's tend to be) and it's obviously completely made up (but with some real facts, such as an archer buried near the stones) it's one of the best things i've ever read (which isn't that many :blush: )

Just bought it.

Phenomenal show, I loved this one: there is something so compelling about the concept of a Britain empty of people but full of big rocks.

Ineptitude on an unfathomable scale. He had to be shown how to peel a potato.

Better seen really.

I was on a treadmill at the time; trying to run and not laugh is quite an accomplishment!

Just watched abit of that "Miranda", Has anyone saw it? It's awful, How on earth did that manage to get on tv?

I watched it last week and upon reflection I thought I better watch this next week to get a fairer view on it.

Wish I didn't bother, what an utter utter appalling show. I don't know how it is intended as comedy, some bitch singing to a hoover. Bravo. Fantastic. Tally-ho.

That woman herself is just not funny, all she does is say things in a funny voice and pull an odd face. If I was her and was offered the job and read the script, I'd throw it back in the writers face. If the woman wrote it herself than I would just commit suicide.

Drastic maybe, but just utter dross, but what I would expect on a Sunday night to be honest. Fair play to the woman herself for getting her own show but she should stick to the Lee Mack show, which itself is not much better.