Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

Even Stan or Neil would have sufficed but the producer wasn't having any of it.

lol well to be fair you got to be in the presence of "That arse".

I would of let them call me gary glitter if I got to look at that for an hour or so lol.

the norwegian equivalent to BBC 2 is currently showing 'bergansbanen - minutt for minutt'...

which is basically a camera on the front of the train that runs from bergan to oslo, it started at 19.55 and is due to finish at 03:10....

it's very beautiful but not exactly a thrilling show, although they do play recorded interviews with train workers from the 50s, and show old clips of it when it goes through tunnels....

wow.

Flicking through the channels I just found SantaVision on channel 200. Live from the North Pole with the shittest Santa ever.

3 hours where you can text in your kids name to either be read out on the 'Good' list or the 'Naughty' list.

Tele really has gone downhill

Malcolms last line on this series of the thick of it.

DONT Fucking touch that, thats fucking paul smith.

Cant believe he got shafted out, im sure he will be back in some capacity saying as he is the show.