Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

Did anyone just see that Twatty Documentary on the beeb about how posh restaurants are killing off fish supplies.(Britains bad food or something)

NOBU... pronounced No-boo... (although the half wit presenter seemed inclined to call it NOB-OOOO), was the focus of his attack.

He basically took some weird looking mascot fish and stood outside NOBU Berkely street(probably the nicest restaurant I have ever been to) for several hours, claiming they were some sort of devil restaurant for serving Blue fin tuna(despite the fact they put big disclaimers on their menus, suggesting you should ask your waiter for a cheaper alternative, AND although he neglected to mention this, they only order very small amounts in for their regular japanese customers.

Rant over, it just really riled me hearing some presenter who seemed to think he new everything, present his case with very few facts, several lies, and lots of purposely missed out truths.

Program entitled 'SUSPECT NATION' on a channel called BLIGHTY, Virgin chan 206.

A bit creepy. All about microchipping the population, and they make it seem such fun.

Wish I'd of checked in here earlier now, I would of watched that pisser!

I'll never forget the first time I saw this video about 6 years ago, that's the first time I ever thought 'we're all doomed'!

Wish I'd of checked in here earlier now, I would of watched that pisser!

I'll never forget the first time I saw this video about 6 years ago, that's the first time I ever thought 'we're all doomed'!

This is the fella. :thumbup:

Edited by easilee

7 ages of Britain.....Brilliant. I didn't know that the earliest surviving manuscript of the complete Bible was made by the british, now resides in Florence.

And some of the finds back in the roman times were mind blowing.

Really good programme.

Britons never will be slaves...well not quite.