Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

Just re-watched the latest Jonathan Creek for the 4th time. Absolutely fantastic although didn't quite build up the storyline of last years x-mas special.

Well worth a watch and still on iplayer.

Oh and Sheridan Smith is virtually perfection.

Anyone watch " V " last night on SYFY channel?

Thought it was quite decent

I didn't but I did notice that they renamed it to SYFY. How long's it been like that for?

Edited by Edmund Crouchback

changed yesterday,don't know the reasoning though, looks like the channel could be having a revamp

Oh right I was going to say they've done that pretty sharpish. You can always count on that channel for a good budget movie or two :D

Oh right I was going to say they've done that pretty sharpish. You can always count on that channel for a good budget movie or two :D

Well Xmen2 was on yesterday so perhaps they're upping the quality of film they show aswell :dunno:

I'm pretty shocked that no-one talked about that Corrie lesbo stuff on here. I've just been reading the Aberdeen forum on Footymad and found this in their les thread :

"The two biggest soaps on at prime time we homosexual storylines - I dinna mind the folk at all, but chewing each others faces at 8pm and practically fingering each others dungholes in Eastenders is not for kids."

Cracked me up.