Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

Speaking of Japan, just finished watching the first of three parts of this epic:

20th_century_boys_poster.jpg

Always loved the comic of this enormeous universe writer Naoki Urasawa created (24 volumes!!!) and the movie adaptation is surprisingly true to the book(s).

They chose the actors according to the comic characters, which helps a lot.

One of the best modern Japanese movies ever made - with suspense, humour and some gory effects alike.

Highly recommendable - I'm already looking forward to parts 2 and 3.

Edited by Alexei

• 2 weeks later...

How long does it take for a programme to come on iPlayer after it's been on BBC? There's something I want to watch but the woman wants to watch a film so I've got to wait for iPlayer. Is it on straight after it's been on tele?

Spartacus:Blood and Sand - Action good,acting bad,Romans saying c**nt and f**k just ain't right,lol

Would cvntus and fvckus sound better? lol

The million pound drop - oddly addictive

Edited by FoxyPV

Guest DavidJCW

As a massive Eurovision fan, I was not surprised at all to see the pathetic UK entry come last. I even predicted it.

However, having lived in Belgium for 15 years, I was VERY pleased to see them do so well with Tom! :D

My favourite songs on the night were Belgium, Iceland which was BRILLIANT, Turkey, Denmark, Albania and Cyprus. Any of those winning would have been better than that German shite.

However, I'm putting it down to political voting... Germany bails out the Euro and Europe and Europe votes for Germany... :angry: