Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

Would have been good to see him on that thing a few years back with Sonia and all them who went on tour!

I never knew that Pepsi and Shirley were with Wham either.

part of Georges smokescreen :thumbup:

:D I'm on this aswell, but on the BBC1 special. Had to have a quick check of Sky for the GTA add-on though!

I hope they all have massive beards when they come out. It's quite exciting.

Edit : It looks like some of them are clean shaven.

Edited by El Empty

I reckon it's a hoax, it'll end up being like that scene from the Goonies when they send the bucket down the wishing well and all that comes up is her jumper.

It did cross my mind that it is a conspiracy when I found out there are 33 miners down there. Bit of a coincidence if you ask me :D

I've seen The Goonies about 50 times but I can't remember the bit you're on about!

Quote from the news special, "One miner to be brought up an hour". Gutted, it's gonna take ages. I was hoping we'd have 'em all up by 1.30am.

It did cross my mind that it is a conspiracy when I found out there are 33 miners down there. Bit of a coincidence if you ask me :D

I've seen The Goonies about 50 times but I can't remember the bit you're on about!

Quote from the news special, "One miner to be brought up an hour". Gutted, it's gonna take ages. I was hoping we'd have 'em all up by 1.30am.

They were meant to be started at midnight, reportedly, but then had to do 2hours worth of checks.

Gonna be well into Thursday I reckon before they are all out.

Apparently there have also been major rifts between each families for some reason or other.

Chilean journalist just said that, after being asked what the miners can expect when they come out, some of the miners have been offered to go to Manchester Utd or Real Madrid matches (whether that means someone will take them or if the clubs themselves have offered I'm not sure). And apparently the Greek government have offered something but couldn't quite hear it.

They were meant to be started at midnight, reportedly, but then had to do 2hours worth of checks.

Gonna be well into Thursday I reckon before they are all out.

Apparently there have also been major rifts between each families for some reason or other.

Ah I thought they might have hit a snag or something and wondered why they had a news special on BBC1 with nothing actually happening. I was hoping to see the first man get out live but my Mrs is watching a film so I'll probably miss it now.

Ah I thought they might have hit a snag or something and wondered why they had a news special on BBC1 with nothing actually happening. I was hoping to see the first man get out live but my Mrs is watching a film so I'll probably miss it now.

Yeah they can't tell what's going on. All they know is that they've sent down an empty capsule twice just for testing. They are hoping to get the first person out by midnight (local time). So an hour to go.

A certain Manuel Gonzalez will be the first rescuer - he's an expert in mining rescues; 20 years of rescue experience, 12 years in mining.

Up to 20minutes for each person to be rescued. Long!