Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00vjry8/Ask_Rhod_Gilbert_Episode_5/#

Fucking hilarious show. Gone rather unnoticed really, as a lot of new BBC panel shows tend to.

Rhod Gilbert arguing with David Tenant about cockerels reminded me of the average argument on FoxesTalk.

lol lol

I think someone said something about this in the How Was Your Day thread the other week.

Lloyd is flippin hilarious!

Greg Davies is also very good for this kind of panel show. Have a lot of laughs whenever I watch this!

I think someone said something about this in the How Was Your Day thread the other week.

Lloyd is flippin hilarious!

Greg Davies is also very good for this kind of panel show. Have a lot of laughs whenever I watch this!

I used to watch Rhod Gilbert's radio show on BBC Wales over the iPlayer and Lloyd Langford and Greg Davies were often on that.

Genius. This is basically the same thing put into a TV show with a few extra guests.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00vjry8/Ask_Rhod_Gilbert_Episode_5/#

Fucking hilarious show. Gone rather unnoticed really, as a lot of new BBC panel shows tend to.

Rhod Gilbert arguing with David Tenant about cockerels reminded me of the average argument on FoxesTalk.

lol lol

Ah, Lloyd Langford's in it. Saw him live once, he was brilliant. Will have to give this a watch then.