Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

The sick side of my life is having a field day right now. It compliments the psychological side too - getting in to the minds of others and thinking their way. Twisted, I know, but it's good.

"The games have just begun" :wub: :wub: :wub:

Top gore. Top story. Top film. Love it. Although someone on my Facebook said they went to watch the newest one earlier and it was dreadful. To say I was disappointed would be an understatement.

• Like 1

SoP should be banned from TV so it doesn't offend fanatical religious people like me (from different religions)

and because it's fooking shite

I'd put that as the first and foremost reason. Miles ahead of any other reason you can think of.

Yes there is. It's fucking tedious.

I get that you believe in God, that's fine, that's your belief - but you can't HONESTLY tell me you enjoy Songs of Praise?

Are you actually eighty two?

I used to be in a choir myself so I can relate to it, I guess.

I used to be in a choir myself so I can relate to it, I guess.

Believe it or not, so did I. I was even my primary school's star boy soprano, lol. It comes with the teritory, being Welsh. :thumbup:

Still bloody tedious. Even if I actually liked the music I'd still just slap on youtube and avoid SoP.

I watched an old 60 Minute Makeover about a day ago and I knew it was bad but I couldn't believe what happened.

They put some wallpaper up and it wasn't sticking so they nailed it on to the wall about 1cm from the ceiling. About 3 nails in each strip. And then they hadn't measured the house on their inspection and had to saw a headboard in half to get it up and around the stairs. And then they acted like everything was hunky-doory. I was appalled.

just finished watch QI - very intresting - put a siamese cat in a fridge for a week and it turns black. :S

Also more confused than ever about cats and toast - Buttered toast always lands butter side down, cats always land on their feet so if you strap a slice of toast butter side up to a cats back and chuck it out a window it supposedly spins for ever. But that breaks the laws of thermodynamics making it impossible yet QI have just claimed it is possible.

edit: slight mistake - cheers for the correction spiderpig

Edited by LargeAl