Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

Watching that sun, sex and suspicious parents programme on bbc three (freeview has a lack of actual TV) Doesn't anyone else think that you've got to be a bit of a dick to spy on your child's holiday?

Aye. This bird's not happy about it either lol

The whole idea is really fooking creepy - why the **** would you want to know what your kids get up to when they're away with their mates. As long as they come back safe and sound - sorted.

Tool Academy - it's so tragic it's good

The whole idea is really fooking creepy - why the **** would you want to know what your kids get up to when they're away with their mates. As long as they come back safe and sound - sorted.

Tool Academy - it's so tragic it's good

**** knows, if I ever have a daughter, wanting to know what she's doing on holiday will be literally bottom of my list. I get up to ridiculous shit on holidays, even when the rents are there. I wouldn't want to think about it, she'll probably being getting smashed from behind on a sunbed so the less I know the better!