Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

Peeeep show!

Managed to catch the one where they do to uni earlier, got all series on DVD but haven't wathed them through in ages. Such a class episode.

'At least she never recolied at my scrotal scar.'

Apprentice USA has just finished on BBC One, completely shits over our version, Donald Trump has been making the losing team sleep outside in tents this series. He actually fires people who are gash as well, instead of keeping them because, as Alan Sugar would say - 'they remind me of me at that age.' The tasks are so much better, really is a much funnier show.

Highlights:

About 3:20 in. Quality.

And this amazing. That guy was a right dick as well. Brilliant.

I finished the Wire the other day, brilliant show.

Six Feet Under tops it for me though (If you havn't seen it you MUST) but I'm proper gutted that I have nothing to watch now, I need to fill the void.

Think I'm going to buy the complete Oz box set if I can find it cheap enough somewhere, seen season 1 of that and loved it.

Managed to catch the one where they do to uni earlier, got all series on DVD but haven't wathed them through in ages. Such a class episode.

'At least she never recolied at my scrotal scar.

Jez: I thought you did do Ancient History.

Mark: I did business studies Jeremy. For three years. And I spoke with you about it daily.

Jez: (I could tell him that's all ancient history now. He probably wouldn't like that joke.)

Jez: Oh well, that's all ancient history now!

One of my new favourites is from the latest season. They're trapped in the lobby of Jez's bird's flat and are trying to get out because Mark's late for the christening. Hilarity ensues as they attempt to escape. Some genuinely laugh out loud moments that wouldn't be out of place in its prime.

Let's dance for Comic Relief. Does anyone find this shit the slightest bit amusing?

no.

I don't understand why we need all this for comic relief - surely those who have the money to be able to do so should be willing to donate to a worthy cause such as comic relief without having to be given all of these shows to watch in return.

Jez: I thought you did do Ancient History.

Mark: I did business studies Jeremy. For three years. And I spoke with you about it daily.

Jez: (I could tell him that's all ancient history now. He probably wouldn't like that joke.)

Jez: Oh well, that's all ancient history now!

One of my new favourites is from the latest season. They're trapped in the lobby of Jez's bird's flat and are trying to get out because Mark's late for the christening. Hilarity ensues as they attempt to escape. Some genuinely laugh out loud moments that wouldn't be out of place in its prime.

Hahahaha!

'The secret ingredient is crime.'

New ones aren't bad, it hasn't run it's course yet by a long way, I'm sure you'll agree. Still genius at times.

Edited by Michael The Work Geordie

• 2 weeks later...