Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

Just watched The Phantom Menace and the thing that leapt out at me was...

"Of course that's Keira Knightly!"

and

"Of course that's Natalie Portman!"

Now that they're both more famous it's hard to believe that they switched places in the film and most viewers didn't notice!

I'd also like to say it's not as bad a film as people make out.

Just watched The Phantom Menace and the thing that leapt out at me was...

"Of course that's Keira Knightly!"

and

"Of course that's Natalie Portman!"

Now that they're both more famous it's hard to believe that they switched places in the film and most viewers didn't notice!

I'd also like to say it's not as bad a film as people make out.

lol

Watch this series of clips. It's quite long but I genuinely found it more entertaining than the film. The guy is great at dissecting films and it's funny as **** as well.

This film annoyed me a lot when I first watched it but I wasn't sure why, when I came across this I found myself laughing at the stuff he talks about. Genuinely worth a watch, even if you do like the film.

While I'm here, anyone watch Archer? American animated series comedy about a secret agent. Anyway, I love it to bits and it's just been commissioned for a 3rd season. Sample of the humour:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kx_bQoTi5U&feature=related

Edited by Haydos

Ooooooooh there was some nice looking home made fish cakes on Come Dine With Me but then she said she's put Anchovis in them so that ruined it for me.

WHY?

WHHHHYYYYYYYYYY?

Fat Robbie Williams is goin to flip soon I think. He's taking some shit and you can tell he wants to pop.

Edited by El Empty