Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

Found some american series called walking dead. Its about a group of survivors in some zombie epidemic. Can be watched through the links on this site

Seems pretty high budget and is a decent watch especially if your fans of all that 28 days etc

Last ever episode of The Office ,quality :thumbup:

Yeah it's magnificent stuff.

First time I saw it I had a bad feeling all the way through mixed in with all the laughs cos I was gutted it was ending.

Keith, David and Gareth crack me up just looking at them!

Yeah it's magnificent stuff.

First time I saw it I had a bad feeling all the way through mixed in with all the laughs cos I was gutted it was ending.

Keith, David and Gareth crack me up just looking at them!

yeah me too,always liked Keiths little one-liners

Try the American Office, it has a bit more to it than the English one. And 7 lovely seasons, fantastic show.

Steve Carell makes the boss role his own, can't really compare him to Gervais but some of the characters are brilliant.

Try the American Office, it has a bit more to it than the English one. And 7 lovely seasons, fantastic show.

Steve Carell makes the boss role his own, can't really compare him to Gervais but some of the characters are brilliant.

i love the American Office ,but i'm a bit behind on the series

i love the American Office ,but i'm a bit behind on the series

I only just got into it last month, right up to season 7 now, only a few episodes behind. It's so easy to watch and genuinely hilarious a lot of the time.

Dwight :wub: