Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

I think I've only seen about 15 minutes of the American one. I always thought that I wouldn't like it but so many people say it's decent so I'll have to give it a crack soon.

its well worth a look,Michael Scott is probably more cringeworthy than David Brent

I think it has a lot more 'funny' moments than the English version. That was pure cringe but the states-side's take on it gives a lot of time to Dwight who makes for some hilarious scenes.

Definitely recommend it Empty.

Spiral - watched as it was recommended by people who'd also enjoyed The Killing but it turns out that it's like most french things I've seen - incredibly misogynistic.

Complete turn off.

I think I've only seen about 15 minutes of the American one. I always thought that I wouldn't like it but so many people say it's decent so I'll have to give it a crack soon.

I've only seen a few minutes for pretty much the same reason.

I just can't imagine an american one being good, or me liking it anyway but it's done so well I think i'll have to put my prejudice aside soon.

Looking at triple bogey on that. Throwing it away :(

Bad luck too. Commentators saying no one's ever ended up beside the houses before then some relatively poor shots.

Tiger's just left himself a three footer for an eagle

Cracking episode of TOWIE so far.

:nono:

You've gone even further down in my estimation. You're at -1,000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 for that statement.

Watched the first episode of The Walking Dead on Channel 5.

What a rip-off, although it has its good moments (the SFX and prosthetics guys must be in full swing in this series).

The beginning in the hospital clearly reminded me of Danny Boyle's "28 Days Later".

And the thing with the voice on the radio inside the tank at the end of the first episode?

C'mon, it all points to a cheesy "Life within a dream" ending - especially, when you consider that after being shot, the sheriff wakes up in a hospital.

I bet the guy's in some sort of coma and the final episode will conclude with him waking up again, this time for real, with his wife and son welcoming him back to the living.

Edited by Prussian

Watched the first episode of Walking The Dead on Channel 5.

The beginning in the hospital clearly reminded me of Danny Boyle's "28 Days Later".

And the thing with the voice on the radio inside the tank at the end of the first episode? C'mon, it all points to a cheesy "Life within a dream" ending - especially, when you consider that after being shot, the sheriff wakes up in a hospital.

I bet the guy's in some sort of coma and the final episode will conclude with him waking up again, with his wife and son welcoming him back to the living.

in reply to your spoiler,i've seen this series already,stick with it and its not a dream !

But that's only Season One - the dream is not over yet! ph34r.gif

Having watched all of series 1 aswell it would be hard for it to be a dream. Im not sure but i think this t.v show is from a comic book or novel, and i think the book came out before 28days later. But in fairness the voice inside of the tank sounds nothing like the guy when you meet him.