Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

Hahaha. Just watched the Electro episode of Series 1.

I AM ELECTRO BOOOOY

I AM ELECTRO GIIIIIRRRRLLL

When Vince plays the Thomas the Tank Engine theme at Howard's funeral - I die.

When Vince is eating a coconut - 'Tastes just like Bountys, chocolates a bit weird though, tastes like that cheap chocolate you get in advent calendars.'

- Imagine the headlines. 'Howard Moon, colon, explorer.'

- Colon Explorer?!

Ever drink baileys from a shoe? Wanna go to a club where people wee on each other? I'm gonna hurt you. I like you. What do ya think of me?

Edited by Michael The Work Geordie

When Vince plays the Thomas the Tank Engine theme at Howard's funeral - I die.

When Vince is eating a coconut - 'Tastes just like Bountys, chocolates a bit weird though, tastes like that cheap chocolate you get in advent calendars.'

- Imagine the headlines. 'Howard Moon, colon, explorer.'

- Colon Explorer?!

Ever drink baileys from a shoe? Wanna go to a club where people wee on each other? I'm gonna hurt you. I like you. What do ya think of me?

What do you think of me?!

I don't rightly know, Sir!

MAKE AN ASSESSMENT.

Scrubs Series 8

I still can't believe that not only did they consider a 9th, but they then actually wrote it, filmed it, watched it back and still thought it was a good idea.

Only watched the first 2 or so. Was poor. Disappointed they did it after 8 ended so perfectly. They wanted to make it a proper spin-off rather than an extra series but the network wouldn't let them call it anything different. Still called Scrubs: Med School in the titles though I believe.

What do you think of me?!

I don't rightly know, Sir!

MAKE AN ASSESSMENT.

Only watched the first 2 or so. Was poor. Disappointed they did it after 8 ended so perfectly. They wanted to make it a proper spin-off rather than an extra series but the network wouldn't let them call it anything different. Still called Scrubs: Med School in the titles though I believe.

I watched the whole thing and thought it was still funny in it's own right but it just completely ruins the legacy after the ending which was as you say so perfect.

I just wish writers and television companies weren't so greedy and would learn that spin-offs and re-visiting stuff doesn't really work.

I was about to say Friends was the perfect example but just remembered 'Joey' so there goes that... <_<