Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

The KGB, The Computer and Me on YouTube.

A very thrilling story from 1986, when an American astronomer and computer user at the Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory went on a quest to find the source of an 75 cent account imbalance, only to discover traces of a hacker.

I'd love to see this one made into a feature.

Edited by Prussian

Got sent this video, now normally i can watch anything but even this made me feel ill............enjoy!

EDIT: Probably put it in the wrong thread but it is what i was watching

Edited by SOCCERROO FOX

Watching Le Man's 24 hour race, been a couple monster crashes! Been flicking on and off all day and every time I switch on there's a crash.

I'm on my phone so I can't put up a link but go on YouTube and check out the McNish crash! Very surprised someone wasn't hurt more seriously.

Got sent this video, now normally i can watch anything but even this made me feel ill............enjoy!

EDIT: Probably put it in the wrong thread but it is what i was watching

I was just about to tuck into cheese on toast with abit of tom sauce on it, think i'll pass now! :sick:

Edited by Chrisuki

The KGB, The Computer and Me on YouTube.

A very thrilling story from 1986, when an American astronomer and computer user at the Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory went on a quest to find the source of an 75 cent account imbalance, only to discover traces of a hacker.

I'd love to see this one made into a feature.

That was pretty interesting, not sure thrilling would be the right word.

it seems you'd have to be much more intelligent back then to be deemed a nerd.

Just about to whack on 'An Idiot Abroad', downloaded the series the other week and onto the 4th episode now I believe. Karl Pilkington is just something else, I just don't know how someone can be THAT stupid but he is and he pulls it off to make him hilarious :crylaugh:

Just watched a cracking doco on british Music festivals.... sad :(

I have a question... where have all the hippies and punks gone?... These are the coonts who are now in the age group of power and nothings changed, if anything its got worse..did they all jjust sell out?

Now watching The Godfather... awesome one of hollywoods greatest films (not to mention an even better book)