Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

Just started watching the first episode of Priviliged on Warner TV. I was intrigued by the title considering the subject matter in other threads. Basically, its a NY student writer sent to Palm Beach to sme rich woman and help her teenage twin girls get into an exclusive school/college. Its a comedy/drama of the American variety with a rating of 15 so its 'all good clean fun'

Please watch it... please.... it will REALLY take your mind off our results

images-18.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqxENMKaeCU

even if you only watch the stunning photography.

thanks oz :thumbup:

Absolutely stunning, and the message certainly get’s across.

Trouble is now I don’t know whether to worry more about the New World Order or no world order at all.

edit;

I was going to say that the narrator's voice is a bit irritating and have just noticed it was old bunny boiler Glenn Close

Edited by Zingari

Just started to watch a programme about own goals and gaffes.

A player received the ball in open space ran towards the goal put the ball through the goalies legs towards an open net then ran up the pitch celebrating.

The ball stopped a few inches from the line. To be fair it was raining and the goal area was muddy.

Jesus Camp.

This is some heavy fu.cked-up shit.

I NEED to see that soon. I'm a bit obsessed with the ills of religion, so that's right up my street. There's a weekly show from Texas you can watch here which is good. They sometimes get priceless callers.

I've been working my way through my Curb Your Enthusiasm dvds again. Still need to get the last two series.