Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

Guest MattP

Little League World Series game between Rhode Island and Pennsylvannia. Around 40,000 fans at an under 14's baseball match.

Watched Mexico - Venezuela last night, great game, incredible skill level for 13-14 year olds. :thumbup:

I actually caught a show earlier called "Lee Nelsons well good show" or something, it was quite possible the worst thing I had ever seen on television.

Edited by MattP

May watch a DVD I bought today from a charity shop. Thunderbirds. I bought thinking I could put it on Ebay. Saw one similar there but it was in better condition. Well the description said it was. The one I have is used and I hope it plays OK.. I have a few DVD's i may consider selling for some cash. I need some pointers as to what sells well. Small things to start with.

May watch a DVD I bought today from a charity shop. Thunderbirds. I bought thinking I could put it on Ebay. Saw one similar there but it was in better condition. Well the description said it was. The one I have is used and I hope it plays OK.. I have a few DVD's i may consider selling for some cash. I need some pointers as to what sells well. Small things to start with.

Thunderbirds don't sell well :thumbup:

just watched it. Not sure if that was a joke after watching it. It had Ben Kingsley in it. Thought the teens spoilt it in a way. A few bad jokes from Penelope and Parker.. I will put it up anyway. Took a photo with my phone and cant send the pic to my PC. My email keeps disconnecting it. Tried 3 email addresses none of them work.