Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

Catch up TV. Acoustic on the BBC. Good program. Showed Jimmy Page in 1958 performing in a skiffle group. Went onto better things with Led Zepilin thankfully. I would have said he was 16-18 in the clip shown. Will have to see if its shown again so I can record it. Theres subtitle information on screen but keep missing it by looking at my PC to type this.

Dexter season 2 episode 5.

Hadn't seen any of it since it stopped being on ITV after season 2 ended and have only just got round to download seasons 1 through 5.

Couldn't be bothered to start again from 1 but want to get back into it properly before starting 3 for the first time so I'm watching 2 all the way through.

Stayed up til 4am last night watching the first 4 episodes and probably going to another 4 tonight. Such a great programme.

Just watched The Jerk (Steve Martin) Not too bad. Best line when he was writing home to his family about how he had found out what his private parts were for. He said I should be able to send you more money soon my girl is going to give me a blow job.

Missasori Break is on now. Cant be bothered to switch over or find out what else is on.

More breaks on ITV4 than ITV1 Annoying.

Just watched The Jerk (Steve Martin) Not too bad. Best line when he was writing home to his family about how he had found out what his private parts were for. He said I should be able to send you more money soon my girl is going to give me a blow job.

Love The Jerk,Iron Balls McGinty lol