Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

Was jus watching an awful Rob Schneider movie called 'Big Stan' on late night Sci-Fi channel. lol

Anyway, putting the context to the side, I noticed the main badies henchman looked distinctly like our very own Yuki. I then put that to the back of my mind and finished watching the thing, and saw in the credits this badies surname is 'Abe'.

If anyone can get some info on this Jappy chappy, that would be terrific.

Rating for it.

5.5 / 10

On episode 18 now. It was episode 17 not 15. I may catch up after all. Just 4 0f series one and 2 and 3 series to go. Recording the latest. Thought it was going to be another alien invasion series but its like the X Files with the difference they are believed. The mad scientist is good especially when he tries to use strange contraptions that probe minds.

Edited by Nightguard

Finished watching season one of Fringe. watched first one of season two. Getting interesting now. Seems like the Fringe team may go independent.

I liked it when they went to see that conspiracy bloke. They were all ears until he revealed that his name was Mr Spock.

Just started watching this. Decent so far. It's a Showtime mini series starring Claire Danes and Damian Lewis (Sergeant Winters from Band of Brothers).

Centers on Marine Sergeant Nicholas Brody, who returns home eight years after going missing in Iraq, and Carrie Anderson, a driven (and possibly unstable) CIA officer who suspects he might be plotting an attack on America.

Homeland-TV-series-TV-Show.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Just wated two games of football from America on ESPN. Two good games. Onl gripe was the commentaters advertising stuff during the game and kept saying who sponsored everything. Even the stats they gave out were sponsored by VW..

Some good football and mostly attacking play. End to end stuff. Kind of surprised too at the crowds. Seems to have taken off in the last few years.

In the first game two players were sent off after the game. Bit of a punch up.

So South Park is back for the second half of the series. Anyone been watching? This week's is great. biggrin.gif About all the tabloid/hacking stuff recently.

I thought the second half of the Stan's crisis double-feature was pretty crap, to be honest. The Ass Burgers persistent gag was just dull and they couldn't seem to make their mind up between taking the piss out of anyone that took You're Getting Old seriously or genuinely keeping up the impression that they were fed up of making the show.

I was sort of left with the impression that they really get little joy out of it anymore but they're just soldiering on for the sakes of it, which isn't really what you want to feel about the show you're watching - particularly the amount I've loved SP over the years.

Thought Last of the Meheecans was fantastic, though, and glad they just carried on as if You're Getting Old had never happened. Bass to Mouth and Broadway Bro Down were alright, tidy enough viewing, nothing special though.