Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

Just found Terry Pratchetts Colour Of Magic on one of the catch up channels. Sir David Jason in it. Its in two parts so may watch them back to back. Christopher Lee as the voice of Death. Appropriate.

I think this is the one withe suitcase that eats people.

I'm pretty sure that Cartoon Network isn't for children

'Adventure Time' in particular

Now I'm watching 'My Cat From Hell' on Animal Planet

Very disapointing so far

Stupid people with clever animals

Edited by SpazticChicken

Edge of Darkness-Bob Peck. Series on Virgin Central may watch it straight through. Think it was on a couple of years back.

Further back than I thought. Made when Thatcher was in power. To do with unions and secret plots.

Music is good. Eric clapton.

Edited by Nightguard

The Fight of their Lives, ITV.

Documentary on Benn/McClellan fight from '95. I'd previously read a small amount about it after my dad'd told me of it, and this program gives a much better insight. Truly fascinating and incredibly emotional. Features interviews from all parties as well.

I just annihilated two seasons of Community in the last few days. Chevy Chase is amazing.

Thought i may struggle to like it after the first couple of episodes as thought the characters were too far fetched but it works very easy to watch. Don't normallyu like Chevy chase but is perfect for the part.

Love the Troy and Abed bits at the end always piss myself laughing.

Edited by SOCCERROO FOX
  • Like 1

Thought i may struggle to like it after the first couple of episodes as thought the characters were too far fetched but it works very easy to watch. Don't normallyu like Chevy chase but is perfect for the part.

Love the Troy and Abed bits at the end always piss myself laughing.

I had heard of this programme, yet have seen none of it. This clip has now made me a fan. Is it on UK telly or do I have to resort to other means?