Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

I had heard of this programme, yet have seen none of it. This clip has now made me a fan. Is it on UK telly or do I have to resort to other means?

I think it was on VIVA on freeview but I used 'other means'. I've just caught up with season 3 now. The further into the seasons you go the more they play around with the episode format, it gets pretty interesting.

Apparently Chevy Chase improvises alot of his stuff, definitely my favourite character.

Although Annie's the hottest...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwsATai--yg

Edited by 21st Century Fox

Watching the series Life on one of the catch up channels. Up to #6 which is about insects. Showing the Darwin beetle. The male climbs a bloody big tree to get to a mate, fights off a rival then she doesn't want to know. He has to pin her down. When he's done she throws him off the tree.

Women! All the same. Great programme though.

Film on now called Ed Gein. True story about a serial killer. Think it was what Silence of the Lambs was based upon.

Was going to watch the rest of the snooker but I'll see what this is like.

No wonder he went mad. His mother was a religious bible basher nutter who used to beat him for playing with himself. Then he tried to raise her from the dead. His mind was fed with so much crap. He was halfway there so never took much to send him the rest.

Edited by Nightguard

Season 2 finale?

Shocking in an obvious kind of way, Looking forward to how they'll mix it up for Season 3, apparently its going to be 16 years afterwards.

No not watched the season finale yet. Will be watching it later on this evening. :D

The Omen Channel 4 now. The only film that has scared the shit out of me and still gives me the creeps today. The background score is haunting enough let alone the plot. To those who believe in God Christians in particular if you believe in Christ then the possibility of an Anti Christ must also be true.

I watched a documentary on the making of this film a few years ago in it it told the story of people behiend the film who died during or after the film. Just coincidence most would say perhaps, but scary though. In an age where most horror films are CGI this is fiction with references from the bible a bit like the Da Vinci Code.

Some of the deaths like the Priest being impaled by a spear and the nanny hanging herself and saying its all for you Damien is true horror. The boy trying to kill his own pregnant adoptive mother.

The end of the film I find the most disturbing when the American diplomat understands his adopted son is really the son of Satan and tries to kill him on the alter of a church with a sacred dagger gives me the chills, while Damien shouting at him no Daddy is really pulling at your heart strings....the scariest film ever no contest.

Edited by foxoffderby