Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

Only on freeview from tomorrow so not sure what is available. Saving me £20 pm though and I don't get all the shopping channels. I was on XL Virgin yet the only extra Channels not on freeview I watched was ESPN Scifi and Sky one I think. There were loads of channels that I never watched and a few channels I watched maybe once or twice. I still have the V+box for recording and I believe I can still get Iplayer and catchup TV. The providers make it sound so good when saying you have 200+ channels but in reality you probably view no more than 20.

Shriek The Third. watched the second last night. I've seen this one. Didn't remember the second one. Just mentioned the last remaining heir to the throne (dying frog king) Arthur. There are some clever jokes in these films. Too clever for children.

Edited by Nightguard

Lies. The kicking Bishop Brennan up the arse episode of Father Ted was on last night.

How could I miss this? I love a bit of Father Ted. :cry:

I turned it off. >_< I'm such a philistine when it comes to a bit of literary culture. :blush:

It was actually brilliant Fi, well worth bringing up on iPlayer later. Honest.