Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

What are you watching now?

Grumpy Old Men Jack Lemmon Walter Matheu funny film but got somebody to come and look at my windows in the morning before 9. Waste of time. Only windows at the back can be done because of preservation order. My flat faces the front. Only windows at back are a big skylight in my bedroom roof and a small window on the stairs. The ones at the front are painted shut and the wood surround is old. But as I said they are not allowed to replace those, Supposed to put PVC plastic instead of glass. Housing Association idea. I expect its so they can say theres been improvement and charge more rent.

Is it possible to take a Knighthood off of someone?

Just watched the first 10 minutes of David Jason's new series The Royal Bodyguard and to be fair it's fooking awful.

A career stretching 50 years tarnished by this codswallop.

I watched the first two disdnt watch last nights. Only so many times he can save a royal by falling on them. I think he is great but not in this. Hope they pull the plug to save his career.

Just watched something about a German artist who painted a picture then cut it up to stop Hitler getting his hands on it. He served in the First war and turned pacifist so the painting showed this. They have reconstructed it and its being kept at New Walk Museum.

Joannes Koetz. I'll see if I can google it.

Not letting me post the picture

http://www.leicester.gov.uk/koelz/

Edited by Nightguard